• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MUAHAHA csvt for sale 8,000

yea you seen the car what a little over a month ago. I told everyone its beat now. When i wanted 8,000 IT WAS FINE, o and as far as it goes about me finally speaking on behalf of my car its because this thread didn't magically pop up in my user cp or inbox like it did 99% of you clowns.

What in the hell happened to it if all of those dents happened in that short of time? Those were no door dings. Did you piss the wrong person off?

Rawburts sexy a** sf csvt turbo will probably get totaled by some drunk hill billy named otis driving a 89 ford bronco with four spear tires and more rust then a midwest contour rocker panel.. so YEA

Well thanks for the compliment, not sure if you know or not but my car was sold to a good guy in Virginia.

I love contours and i respect everyone who has one and also loves them. I know my car needs alot alot alot of work but im in the process of fixing it up. you guys should respect that. No disrespect to bagged or any other ceger. im not trying to be an a hole. contour.org is the toughest forum i have ever been on. it seems like everyone bench presses over 600 pounds the way they talk. so i guess im just trying to defend my self to the best of my ability!

:laugh: no offense man but you should of left enough alone. bringing up and old thread to set things straight was just a horrible idea. Nobody knew it was you, well me and alias did. But i never pointed it out. You did that all on your own.

But the worst thing about this, is you came in here making things worse.:help:

yes true im that type of guy who just want to set stuff straight. i could have left it alone but i didnt feel right.

the car got beat up so quick because of jealous girls with keys. and kids who dont have anything and wants to take my stuff. its michigan and when your car sits two inchs off the ground and its your only car at the time winter likes to tear your body kit up but it wont see winter any more and the body kit will be fixed..

as for rawburts car i knew it was sold its one of the nicer svts i seen so i just wanted to use it as an example i hope nothing happens to it but its all material things ya know.. i even got all your youtube videos saved of it to show my firends that have sti's and evo's that contours are sweet.

yes true im that type of guy who just want to set stuff straight. i could have left it alone but i didnt feel right.

the car got beat up so quick because of jealous girls with keys. and kids who dont have anything and wants to take my stuff. its michigan and when your car sits two inchs off the ground and its your only car at the time winter likes to tear your body kit up but it wont see winter any more and the body kit will be fixed..

Everyone elses car is just as old as your's and 1,000's of us have driven through winters with our csvts.

Don't blame Michigan's winter because of your lack of driving skills.

Well, I'm about to be selling my SVT for 1800€, which is getting closer to that amount in dollars now that the exchange rate is getting more favorable for Americans in Europe :cry:

Everyone elses car is just as old as your's and 1,000's of us have driven through winters with our csvts.

Don't blame Michigan's winter because of your lack of driving skills.

ok Mr.SoS thanks for the record pull! you want a history leason about my car just come over point to a dent and i'll tell you about it then you can criticize me to make yourself feel better. or you can just say " I hope you get the car right kid" and leave it at that like a man.

ok Mr.SoS thanks for the record pull! you want a history leason about my car just come over point to a dent and i'll tell you about it then you can criticize me to make yourself feel better. or you can just say " I hope you get the car right kid" and leave it at that like a man.

To make myself feel better. :rolleyes:

YOu know what would make me feel better :confused:. You not posting such childish comments....Well back to benching 600lbs :laugh:

To make myself feel better. :rolleyes:

YOu know what would make me feel better :confused:. You not posting such childish comments....Well back to benching 600lbs :laugh:

i think u're raggn on this guy a bit hard there harry. im pretty sure he's young. anyone has the right to sell his/her car for whatever price he/she wants. so what he came back defending his actions n whatever:shrug:. he simply vented his anger and frustration. in this crazy world we live in, we're allowed rants and raves once in a while. besides, if what he said happened to his car in that short time with ex's n stuff is true, then the guy really needs a break. i'm sure the last thing he needed was more criticism from his fellow enthusiasts.

Back