• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Domed emblem/ centercap Overlays

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't forgotten about this. Dont worry. A lot came up this month, and i'm dealing with 3 non paying customers, which is holding up and extra $$$ the business has for the kit. Plus my shop sold, so i am moving to a new location in the next month. I assure you i will get the kit and these will be made.

Alright, this is still in the works, dont worry. I had one customer pay half so far, haha. But not enough to cover bills and the kit. I'm expecting some more payments with in the next 2 weeks, and as soon as the $$ is there, the kit will be ordered.

Alright, this is still in the works, dont worry. I had one customer pay half so far, haha. But not enough to cover bills and the kit. I'm expecting some more payments with in the next 2 weeks, and as soon as the $$ is there, the kit will be ordered.

You need to get your customers to pay in advance or at least give you half for a deposit. It sounds like you're talking a substancial amount of money that you're trusting people for.

cant wait for you to get the kit, and start shipping these out! When i get my new wheels im gonna have you make some raised SVT emblems for the center caps! :drool:

Good news!
Customers are all paid up and i'm ordering the kit this week!
Bad news...
http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=14090
Business will be down during the move, and i'll be with out a shop for about a month...I'll be doing everything i can to make a temp set up at least for the small stuff, so hopefully i might have something going in about 2 weeks.

Tom, I'll be able to use this kit for alot of others things, not just the CEG. And i'd rather not take anyones money before i get the kit. The kits does cost a little $$$, but not as much as you might think. I've just had alot of other bills to take care of before i could do this.

OK Mike, just keep us aware (as I'm sure you will) and if you need to be paid in advance to make this work, keep us aware of that too. After dealing with you many times in the past and having experienced your incredible customer service, I would have no problems doing so and in fact would expect to.

Well i am temporarily set up in my basement and but ready to cut some vinyl again.

bump.gif

Yeah - this is looking sweet - I would love a raised blue oval for the steering wheel and a nice build number to go on the console.

It will be here tomorrow. I just called ups and they said they tried to deliver it to my old address. I don't know how that happened, because i specifically remember having a conversation with the sales guy about moving.
Oh well, its set for delivery tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back