• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

19's Anyone??? + A small mod

i still would have liked to see what they look like on your car with the drop...

slammedsvt.jpg

photoshop baby

Holy uneven drop Batman! :help:

I think it is the way he is parked.

I'll say holy wide open space inside the wheel that needs bigger rotors! :D ;) Don't you love how one mod leads to another?

It is the way i'm parked. Big dip in the driveway. I'll get more pics todat after work. Wife has had the camera in her car since acation and a snagged it and took some pics when she got off work. Ya a big brake upgrade really is in my near future lol, they look tiny now!

19" rims look stupid on a Contour. 18's tops. 17's look the best.

I hate the whole "look at me" bling look, especially when your running stock sized brakes...

19" rims look stupid on a Contour. 18's tops. 17's look the best.

I hate the whole "look at me" bling look, especially when your running stock sized brakes...

i think 18's are the perfect size to fill out the wheel wells on a contour. pretty sure the "bling look" is usually referenced to big ass chrome wheels. I like 18's on my g-ride. :laugh:

slam.jpg

yea, just had to whore it icy :laugh:

they do need a bigger tire I agree. These will stay till they wear out though lol then some bigger ones. at least wider for some protection

On my 19's they only rub when I hit holes, but after a year all my tires are screwed so be warned. I hope to roll the fenders soon before putting a new set on in the fall.

Last edited:
That is one sick lookin car... Me REALLY likey:drool: :drool: ... I think the rims actually look ok. I didnt like them when I saw the first pics but they look nice in the new ones.

Back