• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL SAMCO HOSE GROUP BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone order red and sell there car before the group buy went through?:laugh:

if so pm me.:help:

I'll look for your sticker... it may have fallen out as I had to take the one hose out of the bag... if i find it, ill drop it in an envelope and send it to you, and if someone else doesnt want theirs from teh future shipment, let me know so I can send it out to brapple, LOL

don't worry about it. half kidding anyway ... just have a collection going under the hood so it would be nice to add one more but I don't have to either since "Samco Sport" is stamped all over the hoses.

These people should be getting their kits within the next couple days as I shipped them today:

1. Brapple - Red
2. JPS98SVT - Red
3. SVT_FoMoCo - Black
4. CSVT #49 - Blue
5. DarkCat00 - Orange
6. GMorrell - Blue
7. Madman666 - Blue
8. Tay76 - Blue
9. Rodney Bur - Black
10. S.Boogie2468 - Purple
Anybody else on this list still waiting for their package?

The neighborhood that I live in isn't the greatest
and I just want to make sure that mine didn't get jacked

Anybody else on this list still waiting for their package?

The neighborhood that I live in isn't the greatest
and I just want to make sure that mine didn't get jacked

The second box arrived while I was sleeping tonight, I had no time to oppen or check its contents (so I really hope its the hoses, LOL)

madman, I tracked your package, and it is in FOREST PARK IL, so be expecting it on the 25th!

got mine the day before yesterday!!!!!

worth the wait!!

Thank you Kyle for pulling this all together.

you're welcome, now if I could jsut have anything work right, Id be happy... got the second box, and 5 kits are still missing...

so i am going to send out the next batch, but I guess there will be one more batch after this one. I apologize to those who dont get their kits this round... I will be getting to the bottom of it this coming week...

But, these people are getting kits shipped out on monday, they are packaged, addressed, and ready to go:

Aircougar
QBSVT - 2
SaleenCougar
CSVT1214
Newcat016
Schattistic SVT
Excel4600c
Recoveryone
99cougarsupreme
Coogah - 3 being shipped with Aircougars

The following people are going to be in the next shipment to finish off the group buy:

Kymi
CougarGuy
Badazzcougar
n_hoffman50
dion

Also, I need canadiancougar to send me his address via pm so I cna ship out his kit, it was supposed to go out last shipment, but I didnt have his address for some reason!

you're welcome, now if I could jsut have anything work right, Id be happy... got the second box, and 5 kits are still missing...

so i am going to send out the next batch, but I guess there will be one more batch after this one. I apologize to those who dont get their kits this round... I will be getting to the bottom of it this coming week...

But, these people are getting kits shipped out on monday, they are packaged, addressed, and ready to go:

Aircougar
QBSVT - 2
SaleenCougar
CSVT1214
Newcat016
Schattistic SVT
Excel4600c
Recoveryone
99cougarsupreme
Coogah - 3 being shipped with Aircougars

The following people are going to be in the next shipment to finish off the group buy:

Kymi
CougarGuy
Badazzcougar
n_hoffman50
dion

Also, I need canadiancougar to send me his address via pm so I cna ship out his kit, it was supposed to go out last shipment, but I didnt have his address for some reason!

Oh Snap!!! im on the list....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back