• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL SAMCO HOSE GROUP BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.
X2 calm your nerves Kyle he has been backing you up the entire time in here read what he posted carefully this time.:laugh:

Sorry, can't read, I read it like 4 times just to make sure I was reading it correctly too as I was in disbelief of seeing it! I apologize... just irritated like everyone else I suppose!

As for the double posting, you may not believe this, but with all the time I've been here, I still don't know how to do multiple quotes...:blackeye: sorry!

Sorry about the hastle and the turns in your life.... Just am getting anxious and want my stuff as you would if you were in my position.

- amyn

Sorry about the hastle and the turns in your life.... Just am getting anxious and want my stuff as you would if you were in my position.

- amyn

I never once said I didn't understand everyone being anxious, or even concerned about where their stuff is, i do understand that... but I haven't been misleading, I posted the pictures of the kits I did get, and when half of the people get their pms telling them there stuff has shipped, and thtey get them, hopefully things will relax and people won't accuse me of ripping them off!

I will never accuse you off ripping us off and the people that have by pm are not cool @ all. I can understand what your going through. I just want my stuff thats all... As for communication you coulda handled that a bit better with us in a 1 on 1 basis, but I am not sure of your life situations and as you explained ur really busy(understood).

As for communication and letting us know about the stuff during shipping and recieving you have done very well....

Hope to see my 2 sets soon!!!:eek:

Thanks

- amyn

This is seriously getting ridiculous... if any company did business like this they would be out of business in no time. Custom kit or not this should have been old news 2 months ago.

This is seriously getting ridiculous... if any company did business like this they would be out of business in no time. Custom kit or not this should have been old news 2 months ago.

I got a good start on getting the kits I do have boxed up, jsut need to address them and take them to the post office, I also was a little late contacting the distributor again, but will call them again tomorrow as they were supposed to get me a tracking number for the second box!

Kyle

I got a good start on getting the kits I do have boxed up, jsut need to address them and take them to the post office, I also was a little late contacting the distributor again, but will call them again tomorrow as they were supposed to get me a tracking number for the second box!

Kyle

Thanks for the update Kyle. However I hope you didn't take that post as directed towards you. It was directed to the fact that Samco Sports and your distributor are doing a piss poor job of getting our goods.

Thanks for the update Kyle. However I hope you didn't take that post as directed towards you. It was directed to the fact that Samco Sports and your distributor are doing a piss poor job of getting our goods.

No problem, I jsut want everyone to get their stuff so I can go back to actually relaxing when I log into CEG. I'll be doing my best to finish up this group buy real quick!

Kyle

OK, if your name isn't on the list, I apologize. I didn't want to send the kits I had out yet because I didn't want to hear whining about who didnt get their kits in this shipment. Most of the red kits are coming in the next shipment, so I am shipping out the ones I have, which are mostly the other colors with a few blues.

These people should be getting their kits within the next couple days as I shipped them today:

1. Brapple - Red
2. JPS98SVT - Red
3. SVT_FoMoCo - Black
4. CSVT #49 - Blue
5. DarkCat00 - Orange
6. GMorrell - Blue
7. Madman666 - Blue
8. Tay76 - Blue
9. Rodney Bur - Black
10. S.Boogie2468 - Purple

I am waiting on another red to send out the Yellow and 2 blue kits I have here for AirCougar and Coogah.

The red kit that was supposed to me mine went to IcySVT, so that makes up the first 15 kits. I will update again when I receive the second box, and canmake more shipments.

have you spoke to the distributor yet? any word?

OK, two things:

1. Yes, I spoke with them today, and they are supposed to me emailing me a tracking number todday.

2. You arent even part of this group buy, so why would you care? Just wondering BTW, not being a jerk.

I know I sent you an email that I got no response (I saw that you said you deleted a whole bunch of your PM's).

and since I wasnt part of the first shipment(I remember being one of the later payers, and I paid you 2 times within 2 weeks for the two sets)

I ordered Two Sets of Red Samco hoses.... Just wanted to let you know so you can send both in one box and save yourself some shipping....

Just wanted to send out the msg, let me know that you read it....

Thanks..

- amyn

im actually cougarguy1802 on NECO. so suck it. :)

also. thank you for the update. haha

:blackeye:

I know I sent you an email that I got no response (I saw that you said you deleted a whole bunch of your PM's).

and since I wasnt part of the first shipment(I remember being one of the later payers, and I paid you 2 times within 2 weeks for the two sets)

I ordered Two Sets of Red Samco hoses.... Just wanted to let you know so you can send both in one box and save yourself some shipping....

Just wanted to send out the msg, let me know that you read it....

Thanks..

- amyn

Yes, I will get them shipped to you in one box when i get the other box!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back