• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL SAMCO HOSE GROUP BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a tracking number fior the package? I've had another package that went missing after being left at my door and don't want the same thing to happen to this one.

I was wondering if I could have the tracking number to my package as well. I live in MA and get priority mail packages from Hawaii in two days. Still haven't gotten the hoses yet.

Got mine today as well...

samcosportshoseslv8.jpg

also does anyone know if the IAC hose can be cut down? Its alittle long for the NPG turbo intake pipe fitting

Yes... it was mentioned before that you would have to cut it down to length.

However beware there is a metal wound wire in that hose. I found this out as I cut mine to length to fit it up.

wierd? mine didnt show up yet? im alot closer than you guys too...... what is the shipping date on your pkgs?

hmm I didn't get a samco sport sticker ...

also does anyone know if the IAC hose can be cut down? Its alittle long for the NPG turbo intake pipe fitting

I'll look for your sticker... it may have fallen out as I had to take the one hose out of the bag... if i find it, ill drop it in an envelope and send it to you, and if someone else doesnt want theirs from teh future shipment, let me know so I can send it out to brapple, LOL

The IAC hose was meant to be long so it could work with any aftermarket intake, so yes, take care in cutting it to fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back