• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL SAMCO HOSE GROUP BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on the last kits to be shipped?

No, he was out for some reason, and to be honest, the last couple of days I have forgotten to call him in between sleeping and working... I created a reminder for tomorrow...

I'm sorry guys, i have been totally slacking on figureing out where these last hoses are, the tracking number i got from him i must have garbled it cause its not a working tracking number, and they should have been here by now... UPS has issues shipping to my house sometimes out here in the sticks, but its absurd to think they may have went back to him again...

I will be posting again as soon as I get this figured out! ARGH!!

I'm sorry guys, i have been totally slacking on figureing out where these last hoses are, the tracking number i got from him i must have garbled it cause its not a working tracking number, and they should have been here by now... UPS has issues shipping to my house sometimes out here in the sticks, but its absurd to think they may have went back to him again...

I will be posting again as soon as I get this figured out! ARGH!!

Any new updates?

You guys are not forgotten, the box was sent out needing delivery signature due to all the screw ups before at my request, I left a note with UPS to leave the box by the back door... when I called my guy today, they told me the box arrived back to them due to nobody claiming it (they shpould have called me, but I feel this time it was my fault)... i never received a notice... so here we go again, waiting on one more box again... except this time it was my fault as i work so much, and figured wrongly that the ups guy would leave the box! I paid the shipping charge again out of my pocket, and hope to see the box soon. So the rest of you can blame me this time!

I apologize, and will be getting you your stuff ASAP!

Kyle

If you know the tracking number, you can ask UPS to hold it for pickup at their local depot, then you go there and sign for it. All you need is an ID with the receiver's address.

You guys are not forgotten, the box was sent out needing delivery signature due to all the screw ups before at my request, I left a note with UPS to leave the box by the back door... when I called my guy today, they told me the box arrived back to them due to nobody claiming it (they shpould have called me, but I feel this time it was my fault)... i never received a notice... so here we go again, waiting on one more box again... except this time it was my fault as i work so much, and figured wrongly that the ups guy would leave the box! I paid the shipping charge again out of my pocket, and hope to see the box soon. So the rest of you can blame me this time!

I apologize, and will be getting you your stuff ASAP!

Kyle

No updates before the holiday weekend?

Nobody has been forgotten... like I posted on NECO, and should have posted here, I pid for the shipping again, and they should have gone out... I had to wait til I was paid cause I had to pay the shipping myself this time...

Kyle

right on dude, so whats the ETA on this?

no idea, still waiting on tracking information, but i may have to fly to NY as my mom had a serious heart attack this morning, and she may require open heart surgery... so if thats the case, i will be out of town for a few days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back