• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL SAMCO HOSE GROUP BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i dont blame you this started back in Febuary and were just now getting them out and its going on August. Thats 7 mos of dealing with this and you got nothing in return and you sold your kit didnt you.

Yep, sold my Kit, and lost my SVT in the process!

Any possibility of this GB coming back to life? I keep seeing pics of other Tours with it and it's making me :drool::drool: and a lil of :cry:.

If there is enough interest I may consider looking into it for some people...

I'd have to talk to Kyle to get the specifics on who he dealt with and to see if there is a work around to speed things up.

With this kit being sold as a 'Contour' kit it may be a little easier the second time around. However at this point I'm not promising anything.

Yep, sold my Kit, and lost my SVT in the process!

that sucks man! all that work and you don't even get the satisfaction of seeing them on your car.

BTW- anyone with new install pics yet? should maybe start it in the vid/pics section. I want to see more of these kits on

Since I haven't seen any pictures from anyone and I just got all the hoses installed (left the top radiator hose for last and just installed it an hour ago)...

Heres blue Samco hoses on a T-red car for those of you who had doubts of how cool it would be :p

Now I just have to get my intake, Lightning MAF and blower on their with some blue silicone reducers

leftsideel2.jpg
topqo8.jpg
rightas7.jpg

is that an oil pressure gauge sending unit right below the imrc? I still need to install my sending unit:crazy:

is that an oil pressure gauge sending unit right below the imrc? I still need to install my sending unit:crazy:

Yes sir!

Kind of a bear... to do it right you have to plumb it like I have it shown there. Take off the accessory belt, unbolt the A/C compressor, bend yourself some 1/8" copper tubing (or the smallest you can find) to fit behind the A/C compressor when it is bolted back up, pick up the correct reducer fittings/union fittings to thread into the oil port back there, installed the line and sensor and presto. Kind of a quick and dirty description, but I think if you search the Duratec peformance forum you will find my post with a little more info.

If there is enough interest I may consider looking into it for some people...

I'd have to talk to Kyle to get the specifics on who he dealt with and to see if there is a work around to speed things up.

With this kit being sold as a 'Contour' kit it may be a little easier the second time around. However at this point I'm not promising anything.

That's fine, just posting my interest in it. Especially after seeing the blue hose kit installed, :drool:.

I am never home and tom will be the 4th day it has been out from a couple states away.

Kyle can you send or pm me my tracking/confirmation number so i can route it here... sometimes the boxes get left at my neighbors house and they forget to tell me cause they are old....

- amyn

I am never home and tom will be the 4th day it has been out from a couple states away.

Kyle can you send or pm me my tracking/confirmation number so i can route it here... sometimes the boxes get left at my neighbors house and they forget to tell me cause they are old....

- amyn

I left my wallet at home, jsut pm me your zip code and I can get the wife to look up the tracking number for you...

Thanks for the fast reply Kyle.... Kearny is like 15 min away from me the main Post office for this area... now it should be at a local sometime tonight and at my house tomorrow! Yay...

Thanks again and sry for all the hassles that came along w my order....

- amyn

Thanks for the fast reply Kyle.... Kearny is like 15 min away from me the main Post office for this area... now it should be at a local sometime tonight and at my house tomorrow! Yay...

Thanks again and sry for all the hassles that came along w my order....

- amyn

Bro, NOT A PROBLEM! Seriously... enjoy them!

I got mine.... Both of them... Thanks kyle!

Silly post man left the package in front of the door in front of everyone to see..

- amyn

I got mine.... Both of them... Thanks kyle!

Silly post man left the package in front of the door in front of everyone to see..

- amyn

Cool, glad they made it OK. As for the last shipment, the guy who was handling it has been out sick, so I have been calling everyday jsut so that he doesnt forget to call me back, so I will be checking in again with them on Monday!

Kyle

Got all 4 kits today! Thanks Kyle!

I let COOGAH know his were included with mine, too....

Thanks again for this Group Buy... definitely worth every minute waiting. :)

I dont have the Time to install mine yet DAMNIT!!!

When I get my axles and shhh I will do it....

We Def need more pictures from the most subtle(BLACK) to the regular BLUE/RED to the Crazy Crazy Colors if anybody got them, purple, green!

- amyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back