• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL SAMCO HOSE GROUP BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesusFreak

Hard-core CEG'er
Well, just received the call from the disributor, and here is the breakdown:

We need at least 15 people for this group buy to happen, and prices are as follows:

15-19 orders: 225.00 shipped
20+ orders: 200 shipped

If you are in, please get your name on the list, and payments will be due by march 1 2008. I will start taking money after the group buy ends on February 20th, so if you want in, please have your name on the list by then. I will be making one large order to them, they will all be shipped directly to me, and then I will be shipping them out. If you are going to use paypal to pay for these, please be ready to pay the paypal charges as I stated before, I am not making anything on these, the discount is all I was after!

Also, they can be ordered in any of the colors listed on samco's website, so be sure to include this information in the list.

1. HolyRollerzC3 - R

ADDENDUM:
Awesome, we have the 20 needed for 200 shipped to the lower 48. I am going to make the cutoff and payment due date March 1. I will start accepting payments anytime now that we know we have 20, the sooner the better!

paypal is kyle182@yahoo.com

If you perfer money order, then pm me for my address.

If you are using paypal, please add 2.9% plus .30 for paypal fees.
$206.10 total!

Be sure to leave your screen name, and the color, and proper shipping in the payment. And also put paid next to your name!

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I'm in, but I have another big purchase at the end of this month, so I'm not sure if I can swing it by March 1st. I'll add my name once I know for sure.

so in the end, i paid about $100 more and you guys will all probably get your kits before i do... :troutslap:

1. HolyRollerzC3 - R
2. QBCSVT - Sexy Red
3. Schattastic SVT - Red
4. brapple - red

Y wouldnt it work with a 3L isnt it the same thing?

I have a hybrid w/ SVT intakes and I used all my hoses from my 2.5L so im thinking im good!

- amyn

1. HolyRollerzC3 - R
2. QBCSVT - Sexy Red
3. Schattastic SVT - Red
4. brapple - red
5. Chris@CTA - Red
6. SVT_FoMoCo- Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back