• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Here You Go, My New Car

That means you don't make enough then.

You're a fu{king cock stain for that comment! GTFO!!!!!!!! You can ban me for that statement too. I don't give a ****. I thought you were ok Raw but you are and always will be a twat.

That means you don't make enough then. People who are happy with their salaries have no problem slurring out numbers. Trust me, I know how it is...

That's such b/s.
Some people just don't talk finances, plain and simple. Maybe where you come from it's different, but there are a lot of people out there that simply don't. I'm pretty sure it's a sort of social etiquette thing. I know that's how I was raised.

Personally, I'd rather not hear people brag about their salaries.

Last edited:
That means you don't make enough then. People who are happy with their salaries have no problem slurring out numbers. Trust me, I know how it is...

WOW!!! :eek: I just cant believe you said that Rawburt

I am not even going to reply to that

:nonono:

That means you don't make enough then.

Says the flaming homosexual.

Trust me, I know how it is...

No, you don't, trust me.

That's such b/s.
Some people just don't talk finances, plain and simple. Maybe where you come from it's different, but there are a lot of people out there that simply don't. I'm pretty sure it's a sort of social etiquette thing. I know that's how I was raised.

Personally, I'd rather not hear people brag about their salaries.

Same here, I don't even talk money with my family.

Last edited:
I'm serious Josh. I didn't mean to offend anyone.

I apologize to everyone, especially goonz. I still love you! Do you still love me?

Sincerly,
Rawbutt : )

if you think the e-balls are enormous, you should see the real deal. LOLOL just kidding.

Hey, i said that I didn't mean it to come out like that and apologized, and I mean that, okay petey!

incredably rude and disrespectful comments 'burt -- congrats! :nonono: i am starting to fear how you think you know how it is.

i guess because i never brag about how much i make (or dont make) means i am just a poor loser who is embarassed about my financial standings.

I'm sure it didn't, and I'm sure you aren't.

i agree

But myself, and I'm sure others would be really interested to see what a lightly modded high mileage SVT sells for.

then ****ing PM goonz, isn't that what he said initially?!?! and btw your comments offended me too.

--congrats on your new ride goonz i like the color--

Last edited:
I'll tell you what, I'm definitely jealous.

I wish I could still live at home. That would be a huge boost to my financial situation!

I'll tell you what, I'm definitely jealous.

I wish I could still live at home. That would be a huge boost to my financial situation!

And the truly good people who still do always take these statements into account when they feel the need to GTFO of their birth nest. :laugh: Seriously though.

Goonz, your car = sex. Even my girlfriend had to stop what she was saying, point and say it too. :laugh:

Back