• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Here You Go, My New Car

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
Most of you knew or had an idea what I was getting. I would like to formally introduce to you my new car. I just drove it back from the dealer. This is the 2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe. What makes this one so special is that the color combo along with the options is EXTREMELY rare! It is the Athens Blue with Graphite Leather. Notable options include the Navigation system, Premium package, Aero Package, and the Rear-Active Steer package. It is also a 6-speed manual which was an absolute MUST! Words cant explain the emotions I am going through right now, its the happiest I have ever been. I guess I am weird. Without further ado, the pictures..enjoy

mods in order - Nissan Clear corners, Jim Wolf JW POP Charger Intake and Nismo Shift knob (stock one is too bulky). Later on will be the legal tint limit of 35%

1-30.jpg

2-23.jpg

3-21.jpg

4-17.jpg

5-11.jpg

Saweeet!!! It's about damn time you got one. Been talking about it for years. :cool:

You better still be coming to meets and sh*t. :p

Nice the thing looks sleek and fast. I like how the GPS navigation pops out of the dash like that. I also like that color of blue and the rims fit it well.

NICE CAR!

Nice car, but I would have put the money towards something that doesn't deppreciate...or leased it. Oh yeah I called it....you were either going to get this or an 89 tempo. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Goonz!! Congratulations, man.

This sounds like it's a good year for you! Believe me, I know the new car feeling all too well. Can't wait to see it in person! We'll have to have a partial troll NECEG meet soon. ;)

Back