• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Keyed

Cox Enterprise Ltd on Webber St. in Brighton, down the road next to Ultimate douchebag automotive
Ah yep. Already got a quote from them to do the Ranger. Probaly sometime in the spring. Oh don't go across the street to Brighton collsion, there cheap, but you get what you pay for.

Wait, WHAT!?!?! Stazi, you're selling your car?!?!

Everything in the world is for sale if the price is right! :) Heck, I'd sell my arm if someone paid enough. Anyways, I just asked him if he would consider selling it, that's all. I wish I could afford it though.... :drool:

Reebs

yea.....you telling me I am not something (WTF is smare anyway)? they attach to a thing that attaches to a thing that is attached to the neck

smare is what you are not. now get back to building that 4x4 so i can beat it like steeda beats his meat to a ricky martin video.

"If someone paid enough!" ... Now I would trade you my left arm for your WRX!!! :) Actually, I'd trade you both arms for it, as long as I'm not concious when you saw them off!

Dude.. how are you going to drive it with no arms?

And smare is what people type when they are typing too fast and try to type smart then they look like idiots because they usually are ripping on someone at the time.

So Judge.. just show him how smare you are with some subbie powa.

Dude.. how are you going to drive it with no arms?

And smare is what people type when they are typing too fast and try to type smart then they look like idiots because they usually are ripping on someone at the time.

So Judge.. just show him how smare you are with some subbie powa.

smare is an inside joke between todd and myself, and those intelligent enough to get the irony.

looks like subie owners are 0-2. :shrug:

and it will def. have be judge showing me the subie power, as i've already seen yours in my rearview mirror. :D

smare is an inside joke between todd and myself, and those intelligent enough to get the irony.

looks like subie owners are 0-2. :shrug:

and it will def. have be judge showing me the subie power, as i've already seen yours in my rearview mirror. :D

If by rearview mirror you mean looking out your side window you could see my hood.. then i'll agree... sucka.

Back