• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Northeast "Spotted" thread.

What's this dang blasted internet that these youngsters speak of?

:rolleyes: I felt more comfortable giving out my Myspace name vs my real name on Facebook. Especially after "stalking" their house multiple times that day :laugh:.

I sold my 99 CSVT today :(. I guess I shouldn't feel down since I have the '98 still. If anyone sees a black one with a damaged rear bumper cruising around, yeah, that was mine :cool:.

Well I can see why it sold quick. It's a CSVT :rolleyes::drool:. I'm not sure where exactly he's from but I'd say around Manhattan ish NY. He said he has an account on CEG but doesn't really use it (lol I tried recruiting :laugh:). This Contour is his 4th. He had 3 Silver Frosts in the past. One being a 3L :shocked:. His name is Dan. That's about all I recall.

I saw a silver SVT going through the S-turns on valley road in lancaster tonight @ 9:40pm. I couldn't see the sideskirts to see if it was the same one from a few days ago. I was in the yellow wagon with the really goddamn bright HID's that probably blinded you... sorry!

At 4:50 pm driving on Curtain Road by the library in the parking lot here at Penn State saw a black CSVT with black E0s with the svt on the center cap is silver. Had PA tags. Looked pretty nice

red CSVT RT13 Ithaca :shrug: some kinda of sticker under the engine badge on the fenders seen it before diver is maybe 20 something:shrug:
Aaaannndddd again today EO dark tint Shoulda brought my camera in the shop today RT13was like a car show 65/66 fastback:drool::drool: 56ish ford pickup very clean and very tastefull kinda ugly color though among others

Saw a silver e0 at 5guys on fruitville pike in lancaster today. Missing both sideskirts and the rear passenger centercap on the rim.

i saw this one last night around 1am in the parking lot right up from the brickyard. (or right before it if youre going down prince st) i think it might be an apartment complex parking lot so maybe he lives there... or maybe he/she just parked there and went to the brickyard like i did lol

I give up, black CSVT again today ,but any I post up her don't respond so I guess they don't CEG LOSERS:rolleyes: The funny thing to me anyway is I keep my 95 SE nicer than they keep there 98 plus CSVTs

I give up, black CSVT again today ,but any I post up her don't respond so I guess they don't CEG LOSERS:rolleyes: The funny thing to me anyway is I keep my 95 SE nicer than they keep there 98 plus CSVTs
was is really dirty, collecting leaves in someones lawn with no headlights/bumper and 1 flat tire??
I try to avoid the dickyard.

haha well my friends drag me there, plus my ex and her twin sister work there so i can get free drinks

ok I'm in my room i so happene to go to the my window!! and a few seconds later guess what I see coming through my street? The dude with the black SVT contour!! that has been coming through my street for the last couple years!!!:laugh::mad: but to bad I was not outside, I'd have flagged him down to stop!! and my car was uncovered so i know he saw it!!

Saw a SF in Cranberry last week, turning South onto Rt. 19 at Rochester Road. I was the pirate looking guy in the Tropic Green that you nodded to.:laugh:

black CSVT on RT6 in Sylvania PA. and possibly a green CSVT at Mansfield University :shrug: and a black one of these:shocked: never knew they existed and it has a rear window spoiler:drool::drool:/:cry:
forfoc_09_2_cd_gallery.jpg

Back