• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Northeast "Spotted" thread.

Sunday, 15 Nov. at 9:07 am... Black SVT with tinted windows on 309 North. I saw it in the area of the Highway Marine.

Couldn't see the wheels, other cars were around it.

Silverfrost SVT. Looked to be an E1 in decent shape. I saw him driving and turned into the Stewarts on the corner or Northern Pines Rd. at about 4:45 this evening. I would have followed and told him to join the CEG if hes not already on, but it was busy.

Saw a black 98 csvt in Montclair NJ on Nov, 26. Near union street. I belive it had a Rutgers R sticker on it. Belong to anyone here?

I've seen a couple out here in Monmouth County, NJ. Spotted a green one up the street from house (Green w/ spoiler), another on the way to work in Homdel another (Green w/o spoiler), and a sliver one on Rt.9 (sliver w/o spoiler)..any one of yall registered here??

spotted milleniahead going down parkway heading north, I guess heading home from work yesterday around 3:20PM, u was in local side, I was in express I was in my explorer riding right next to u!! I wanted to blow the horn lol, but figured u might not have known who I was lol!!!

I saw someone in a explorer too that day it had to be u.. I looked at whoever was driving the explorer to see if theyd beep or anything but he just looked at me like I was crazy lol..

I mean I was basically lookin at them and not the road but im sayin heh..

I saw someone in a explorer too that day it had to be u.. I looked at whoever was driving the explorer to see if theyd beep or anything but he just looked at me like I was crazy lol..

I mean I was basically lookin at them and not the road but im sayin heh..

lol that was me lol!!! cause I came from the back, and I seen the rear end of an SVT contour being it's silver, I knew it had to be u lol!!

Saw a green csvt in mountville near chapman ford in mountville couple days back. I was driving my moms white jetta.

Saw a '98 Silver Frost SVT on Saturday afternoon in Honesdale. Parked in the small lot across the street from the Wayne Memorial Hospital.

1262621269.jpg

SVT Contour sighting!! I was going to work today, it was about 7:30am on I was on the parkway going south bound, so I see conotur tail lights in front of me, in the middle lane, I'm in the left, so I try to squint my eyes, to see if it's an SVT or not, i could not till, well I manged to catch him and it was a black 98 SVT contour, it had the Ruthers college big red R on the trunk lid, I seen the style of E0 rims turning, the driver was black, so my guess is the kid goes to ruthers in New brunswick since he was coming from north jersey like me!! if ur on here speak up!!!!

NOT an SVT sighting, but i saw a dark red post 98 Contour with rims and exhaust driving down Main St. in Middletown Pa yesterday. Anyone here?

T Red E0 with a missing jackpoint cover on drives rear. Looked a little dirty. Saw it about 1:30pm Saturday 1/30/10 on High St in Middletown PA

spotted-silfro svt

spotted-silfro svt

i was on rt 30 in york this weekend and a silfro csvt pulled out from york mitsubishi. very nice/ clean csvt????

Saw a black 98 csvt in Montclair NJ on Nov, 26. Near union street. I belive it had a Rutgers R sticker on it. Belong to anyone here?
SVT Contour sighting!! I was going to work today, it was about 7:30am on I was on the parkway going south bound, so I see conotur tail lights in front of me, in the middle lane, I'm in the left, so I try to squint my eyes, to see if it's an SVT or not, i could not till, well I manged to catch him and it was a black 98 SVT contour, it had the Ruthers college big red R on the trunk lid, I seen the style of E0 rims turning, the driver was black, so my guess is the kid goes to ruthers in New brunswick since he was coming from north jersey like me!! if ur on here speak up!!!!
Sounds like the same guy. I'm surprised I haven't seen this guy in my area :shrug:.

Back