• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official silverfrost svt thread

Guess I'll add this one...
newcar002.jpg

newcar001.jpg

P92800411.jpg

newcar004.jpg

newcar005.jpg

P92800501.jpg

Ran out of light but I got some time to use the clay bar and wax:
P1010023.jpg

P1010024.jpg

P1010031.jpg

P1010026.jpg

P1010029.jpg

BTW, if you notice the SVT intake plaque on the back, the original dealer RIVETED their name into the trunk :nonono:. Holes were 5.5" apart so I thought the intake sticker would work perfect (and help the clueless know what SVT means :cool:). I like a stock look and have never put a sticker on one of my cars, but what do you think?
-J

Damn, you guys are killin me. I picked up the tour to be a daily driver to let me mod the Lightning more extensively. I have only had it 2 weeks and the more threads I look at the mod list for it keeps growing in my head. Seeing all these amazing silver frosts is not helping one bit. Here is a pic from when I first got it...its bone stock for now.
img11731ul9.jpg

img1177hv0.jpg

Never noticed this but do the side moldings (door guards) change from model year? Your look different than mine and your is a '98 right?
-J

Please forgive this photo of how dirty it is. This is my SF SVT. Side skirts were purchased after and got jipped the jack point covers. A few easy Mods thus far. Many more to come.... You'll see.... :laugh:

(Note my Neon and the 97 Zetec)

Attachments

• Copy of SSVTnp.jpg
    Copy of SSVTnp.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 0
Couldn't help it. I'm picture happy with Ol' Silver. Here she is. Down at the lake front in whitby ontario.

BTW body shop is taking all those SVT stickers off very soon!

IMG_4904.jpg

IMG_4915.jpg

IMG_4908.jpg

IMG_4906.jpg

IMG_4912.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4904.jpg
    IMG_4904.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 0
81, wow. Do I see a scoop on the pass side??

Actually it is centered on the hood. From that angle it does look like its on the passenger side. I bought the car with it on the hood but whom ever put it on did a sh**** job. I need to strip it down to bare metal and remount it. Looks pretty aggresive from the front. When I get time I'll do more of a reveal of it.

Back