• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Northeast "Spotted" thread.

Seen a black csvt with what sounded like modified stock exhaust system. on paxton church rd in harrisburg today 10/13/09 at 1:35pm. While paving along the road in front of a new church.

black CSVT on RT6 in Sylvania PA. and possibly a green CSVT at Mansfield University :shrug: and a black one of these:shocked: never knew they existed and it has a rear window spoiler:drool::drool:/:cry:
forfoc_09_2_cd_gallery.jpg

They have them all over the dealerships. i have a friend that wants to get one. Pretty quick for a 2.0.

is there anybody in lower westchester ny? im out of yonkers and i have seen maybe 3 in my life. there is one that commutes to work in white plains but ive seen two in the city center garage besides mine. theyre both silverone of htme is jacked up. the other is okay. i once raced a female driver on central ave in a red svt jut kuz i was so excited to see one and behold a female. there was on on palmer ave in larchmont black that was pretty nice and a busted ass one off sawmill river road in yo. so anyone still have one in westchester?

I did not see no SVT contour so u know. but yesterday, it was nice after work, I drive the truck to work everyday, so i get home, it's nice, get SVT, I'm riding in the back of 1&9 by target, and out of the target area, I see a silver SVT focus!!!!!!! so it was behind, about 1 car behind me, then maybe 2 miles up the road at a light, it comes on the side of me at a red light, and to my suprise, it was a lady about in her 40's, i guess she seen my SVT babge on the trunk

and today about to hit the parkway in roselle park, I was getting gas.to make it short, I go parkway south, but before parkway south comes I gotta pass north, and what do u know the very 1st car I see at the llight, a red SVT focus!! with yet again, a lady!! this 1 looked about in her mid to late 30's from what i seen!! and she was getting off the parkway north, so i'm sure she lives more north of me, and works in this area!!

Yesterday at 3 pm, in the parking lot at Giant on Atherton St. in State College there was a black CSVT, E1. A woman was driving it.

I assume you saw mine as I was parked right across from you.

So I had CPT'N Blueberry on my lift after work for an oil changy and the red CSVT that of posted of before went by the exhaust sounded :drool::drool: actually thats why I looked up and saw it:cool: but they never come on hear so:shrug:

Yesterday at 3 pm, in the parking lot at Giant on Atherton St. in State College there was a black CSVT, E1. A woman was driving it.

I assume you saw mine as I was parked right across from you.

ahh, i've seen that girl all over the place. she parks in lot 83, I actually parked right next to her a few weeks ago. ha, there was a SHO next to us too. I put a note on her windshield last year to get on the forums.. guess she hasn't yet.

Black SVT, with what looked to be 18" rims, lowered with aftermarket exhaust.
11pm-ish friday night the 7th on king street out front of Annie Bailies...

anyone here?

E0 Black SVT in the Sport Authority parking lot in Clifton Commons Sunday the 8th in the afternoon. I saw a black 95-ish SVT Mustang when I got out of the car, and I saw the SVT Contour right across it on my way back. It had to be the only day we didn't take my car to go shopping!
It was in OK condition, missing a right skirt and center cap, stock.

forgot to post, but a few weeks ago in Harrisburg on my way to school i saw a black SVT on Cameron St. Well i guess he was going across it on arsenal drive or something like that near the farm show complex.

Back