• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Northeast "Spotted" thread.

014.jpg
013.jpg
008-1.jpg
005-1.jpg
003-1.jpg
002.jpg
001.jpg

wish I had the good camera also wish I had time to wait for you to come out of the store( LE home DE pew:laugh: )maybe I should have left a note:shrug: we need a you've been spotted by CEG card or something:ponder:

I've seen two black CSVT's on campus since coming back to school this year. One I saw here last year, but then this morning I saw another one, on University Drive. Had a PSU license plate on the front (what a surprise).

I saw a beautiful Silver Frost SVT on 296 in my home town the other day. Looked to have the daytime running lights and it even had the aussie rear window shade!

I saw it too! ;)

On 8/29 I saw a green csvt around 8pm on route 37 heading towards seaside heights!

Then yesterday around 11:30pm I saw a black post98 with black rims (possibly svt) pass me on route 1 south near the Loews Theatres (by the way I hate their spelling of "theater" :nonono:. I tried to catch up to it but they were speeding and I can't risk any more points on the license :blackeye:. They got off at route 18 I believe.

Silfro parked at DeVry University in New Brunswick, NJ
I see it and my car from the window im sitting by in class!
Nice clean car!

- amyn

red CSVT RT13 Ithaca :shrug: some kinda of sticker under the engine badge on the fenders seen it before diver is maybe 20 something:shrug:
Aaaannndddd again today EO dark tint Shoulda brought my camera in the shop today RT13was like a car show 65/66 fastback:drool::drool: 56ish ford pickup very clean and very tastefull kinda ugly color though among others

Spotting a CSVT is like winning Bingo. :cool::laugh:. Especially when they're less than 10 miles from home.

ok i was at 6th ave in east brunswick, with a co worker to get her radio installed in her car, not familiar with the area, we was in the back I was outside, going up the hill it looked to be a silver frost SVT contour, I could not really tell if it was an SVT or not though, I know it was a contour for sure lol

ok i was at 6th ave in east brunswick, with a co worker to get her radio installed in her car, not familiar with the area, we was in the back I was outside, going up the hill it looked to be a silver frost SVT contour, I could not really tell if it was an SVT or not though, I know it was a contour for sure lol

thats funny cause there is a guy who works in the audio install dept who drives a black CSVT as recently as a few weeks ago. I think he has a Lightening too so maybe he drove that on that day

It's even better when you stop and talk to the person and tell them to join the CEG... :laugh:

We went back later that night and I left a note on their windshield that read "OMG! SVT CONTOUR! I HAVE 2 OF THEM!" with my MySpace address.

They never added me :shrug:. :rolleyes::laugh:

Back