• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Northeast "Spotted" thread.

spotted A Silver SVT contour i guess in sayriville NJ. it was maybe like 30 minutes ago. I seen the back end of the SVT in the driveway!! and I'm pretty sure it's the same silver svt I seen on the parkway maybe last week.

Where at in gayerville?

Main street?

maybe. i was coming from a co workers house. so i don't know the area at all.

and i wanted to post a note lol, about visiting contour.org. but i was in the svt, and have nothing in the car lol

Last edited:
ok this isn't no spotting a contour thing. but yesterday i was driving around in my SVT. the 1st time I am driving along, ok, i see this blue 95-97 contour, with a white boy driving it, then next thing I knw the boy is riding my ass, then I had to slow down cause a car was making a left turn in front of me, and te boy was right on my bumper, thank god he did not hit me:shocked::mad:

and another that long after, I seen a red 95-97 contour behind me trying to keep up with me, so i took of fast as I could, swung in the corner lol. I really don't know if they where V6's or not though

but am I the only 1 that looks in the 99-02 cougars when I see 1 driving, cause I know miost of the time, they are young cute girls driving them lol?

ok this isn't no spotting a contour thing. but yesterday i was driving around in my SVT. the 1st time I am driving along, ok, i see this blue 95-97 contour, with a white boy driving it, then next thing I knw the boy is riding my ass, then I had to slow down cause a car was making a left turn in front of me, and te boy was right on my bumper, thank god he did not hit me:shocked::mad:

and another that long after, I seen a red 95-97 contour behind me trying to keep up with me, so i took of fast as I could, swung in the corner lol. I really don't know if they where V6's or not though

but am I the only 1 that looks in the 99-02 cougars when I see 1 driving, cause I know miost of the time, they are young cute girls driving them lol?
wasn't me:cool:

one NORTHEAST :shrug: shocker at the NY state fair at the SHINEDOWN concert:laugh:
theshocker_20090531_seoulbeats.jpg

i keep seeing a black E1 SVT on Colebrook road here in middletown and i saw a red and black 2 tone SVT with MNB interior for sale infront of petsmart on Dairy street. who do they belong to?

I saw a beautiful Silver Frost SVT on 296 in my home town the other day. Looked to have the daytime running lights and it even had the aussie rear window shade!

I bet it had tinted windows, blacked out b-pillar, side markers, TSW wheels, Magnaflow tips, and eyebrows too... :laugh:

Oh, ok I though you meant you saw LUCA's SVT at the meet.

So you mean there is someone around your area with an Aussie rear window shade? Track them down. :)

Back