• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

YOOOO

Veteran CEG'er
first shoot since I got the car. comments and criticism welcome

5225412201_b3ee5658f5_b.jpg

5226020290_7482fc0061_b.jpg

5225413937_4c9973905d_b.jpg

5225538771_c4e70fe773_b.jpg

5225538775_fdea5def3b_b.jpg

5226132916_e628730c47_b.jpg

5225538767_f291de7cfc_b.jpg

get some ventshades to off set the aussie sunshade. Or remove the sunshade and get a pretty coin for it! It looks very out of place even more so cuz the car already has tints. Paint the hood one color, the stripe takes away from they sexynessss. Put the fuel door back to stock! Other than that, its money!

get some ventshades to off set the aussie sunshade. Or remove the sunshade and get a pretty coin for it! It looks very out of place even more so cuz the car already has tints. Paint the hood one color, the stripe takes away from they sexynessss. Put the fuel door back to stock! Other than that, its money!

well he said criticism welcome.... I retract prevoius statement.

This thing looks nice. I wish you made it in time for the calendar submissions but save these for next year! :drool:

As redundant as it may seem, that's a very rare piece of plastic.

too bad it would look better sitting on a shelf rather than on the car. I dont know why people go nuts over these other than they are the rarest piece of plastic for our car!

It does have some clean looking FSVT's on it. The projectors, brakes and rims make that silfro! Its a sweet ride. i bet u cant stay out of the throttle in that car!

haha thanks guys

The Aussie shade is staying. I thought about painting it to match the car when I first got it but now I'm probably just going to leave it as is.

Car looks good but I am not a fan of the hood. Maybe without the black stripe it would look better:shrug:

too bad it would look better sitting on a shelf rather than on the car. I dont know why people go nuts over these other than they are the rarest piece of plastic for our car!....

:laugh::laugh:Whatever nub...I'm going to toot my own horn and say that I have the rarest piece of plastic just cuz I feel like it. :laugh::laugh: *Just playin!*

YOOO, keep her how you like her...most will like her size! I'm not a huge fan of the shade, but at least it keeps your car from being totally cookie cutter which is a thumbs up in my book. :cool:

Last edited:
Back