• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Buffalo Ny area folks..Need info on cheapest place to get a used blower motor

M&M u-pull it on william st. BEST junkyard around. i guarantee you can find what you need. they have svt's in there a lot

Wow blast from the past XT, how've you been? Yeah M&M is great, I get stuff pretty cheap there.

I made great use of a shock absorber to get the bulb out of an early 90's F-Series truck headlight. :shrug:

Too cold?! Damn Shawn, get over it. LOL! The winter is the best time to hit the junkyard, even better when it's snowing.

Chris, are you heading to the yard this weekend? Let me know if you find the motor.

Too cold?! Damn Shawn, get over it. LOL! The winter is the best time to hit the junkyard, even better when it's snowing.

Chris, are you heading to the yard this weekend? Let me know if you find the motor.

I wanted to, but its like 2 degrees out and we got another foot of snow, so I cant. Would be nice to have heat tho!!!!!!

I bet you'd like to have some heat!! That's got to be a cold ride to work.
I'll see if I can make a quick trip to the yard this week for you. Can't promise but I'll try.

Why can't we get a foot of snow? We've been ripped off every storm so far.
:(

I bet you'd like to have some heat!! That's got to be a cold ride to work.
I'll see if I can make a quick trip to the yard this week for you. Can't promise but I'll try.

Why can't we get a foot of snow? We've been ripped off every storm so far.
:(

***Edit**** Christine, I think im gonna just buy a new one! I can get a brand new one for 50 bux, and it is a Siemens like the OEM ford one. I checked advance and they want 90 for the same thing, same part # and everything. Im just gonna buy it. By the time u go out there, buy it, ship it to me and whatnot, It's gonna cost almost the same as a new one! now u can stay inside and warm :)

http://www.autozone.com/selectedZip...itialvehicleId,2141901/shopping/selectZip.htm

At least with a new one you know it will work and there's a warranty of some sort also.
Good deal. :)

Back