• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Actually I could take awesome pictures with my SLR but I chose not to because I didn't drive the car much...at all. I didn't even put 1k on it this year, last year was under 1k also. Like I told you, and everyone else, it sat in my pole barn.
Glad you are enjoying it though. It really is a one of a kind. And don't listen to these ••••ers, do the car the way that YOU want to, if you don't like something change it, otherwise tell them to eff off and kiss your ass. Hence why CEG really has gone down the hill I hate to say it :(
And WTF are people talking about "black stripe" its CF, let it show!

haha that's what I meant!

and believe me money, not teh intarwebs, is the limiting factor modding this car. btw, I've already put 2k on it without a hiccup :)

I knew there wouldn't be any problems with it, it's just I never drove it LOL.
Glad to see you enjoy it man and keeping it in the shape it should be in!

All Ford Nationals. Its a large all Ford only car show in Carlisle, Pa. normally the first weekend in June.

Actually I could take awesome pictures with my SLR but I chose not to because I didn't drive the car much...at all. I didn't even put 1k on it this year, last year was under 1k also. Like I told you, and everyone else, it sat in my pole barn.
Glad you are enjoying it though. It really is a one of a kind. And don't listen to these ••••ers, do the car the way that YOU want to, if you don't like something change it, otherwise tell them to eff off and kiss your ass. Hence why CEG really has gone down the hill I hate to say it :(
And WTF are people talking about "black stripe" its CF, let it show!

Take them to church preacher! Praise!

New shoes. Not a fan. I'm selling them lol. What do you all think?

5738198498_1c1c2caa94_b.jpg

5738193972_2bf86a08ec_b.jpg

5738196326_409bdc3cdd_b.jpg

5738188836_45921ec9f8_b.jpg

5738182554_8f13f69c4c_b.jpg

Either set of wheels work great with the car. But i would have to say I actually agree that the fsvt wheels looked better. Sweet svt btw.

I like them better than the focus rims and I think it looks better without the rear visor but looked more mean with the mirko. Seeing cars like yours really makes me not want to sell mine. Do you know where the 3.0L side badge came from?

Yes they are 17x7. I do think they go well with the CF hood, but they are too "racey" looking for me, if you will. I prefer thick spokes or multi-spoke/mesh wheels on the contour. This wheel/tire combo is leaps and bounds better performance wise than the FSVT wheels though, much lighter and stickier tires. Oh well, I'm in the process of getting another set of wheels that should be the last set I'll ever buy for this car.

can't say I know what car the 3.0l badge is from, I'm sure someone on here knows.

That's what I thought, though I was just looking at Windstars and couldn't find it lol. I'll take your word for it though.

Back