• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just keep the pictures in their original form. They would be easier to look at.

If anyone thinks its a good idea to change something on that car, theyre idiots. The hood is mint and that strips on either side are pretty nice. Dont change a thing.

Just keep the pictures in their original form. They would be easier to look at.

If anyone thinks its a good idea to change something on that car, theyre idiots. The hood is mint and that strips on either side are pretty nice. Dont change a thing.
whoa whoa whoa, no need for calling people idiots? he said it was ok to criticize, all i was saying is that i didn't like the rear visor thing i have never seen before. I am no idiot

You guys crack me up. I'll upload all the unedited ones I have soon. Also have some interior pics.

some non shopped goodness. very gray and spooky

5226063476_a9d9f3a0eb_b.jpg

5226063482_e0a7ae04d5_b.jpg

5226063484_d9cbd36201_b.jpg

5226066190_fb32d71ea0_b.jpg

5226066196_0e5363e80d_b.jpg

5226107150_2d3e95a233_b.jpg

5226107132_d9698e2ff9_b.jpg

The stripe is bad eather paint the hood black or silver. If you go silver match the rear shade. The grill needs to be silver as well as the rear chrome trim. And match the reflector maby

photos look alot better without the over post processing.

don't know why people don't like the hood. Its a unique way to accent the cowl hood, really sets it apart. I would suggest painting the grill trim ring, otherwise leave it alone!

don't know why people don't like the hood. Its a unique way to accent the cowl hood, really sets it apart. I would suggest painting the grill trim ring, otherwise leave it alone!

^ What I was thinking too - that hood is perfect.

IF u paint the grill ring. I would suggest painting or blacking out the reflecotr/chrome strip. U dont want that to be the only chrome piece on the car. BUT i say just leave it. Silfro's look nice with a lil chrome!

Cuz he failed at taking pictures :laugh:
Actually I could take awesome pictures with my SLR but I chose not to because I didn't drive the car much...at all. I didn't even put 1k on it this year, last year was under 1k also. Like I told you, and everyone else, it sat in my pole barn.
Glad you are enjoying it though. It really is a one of a kind. And don't listen to these ••••ers, do the car the way that YOU want to, if you don't like something change it, otherwise tell them to eff off and kiss your ass. Hence why CEG really has gone down the hill I hate to say it :(
And WTF are people talking about "black stripe" its CF, let it show!

Back