• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted: TX-OK-LA

I agree, there's actually enough people in the metro to have a decent sized meet. I know of five people including myself.

Depends is your svt put back together yet?? Because if so im game whenever everyone else is!

Mine is not in the shape I want it to be but I would be down to get together soon. I am heading to NC for work next week but I'll be back the week after.

SVT-R-US: If you need extra hands or a place to work on the car let me know. I'd be glad to help.

man im with ya SVT-R-US.. My tour's been sitting for the past 3 months due to me shattereing my left knee so i couldn't use the clutch... Now i can and went to put a new battery in it and drive it home but the damn thing just sat there and cranked! wouldn't turn over... So i had my sister turn the key to on and i listened in the gas tank and didnt hear the fuel pump engage.. so i think im gonna have to replace that asap :( i REALLY REALLY miss driving my CSVT..

So this past Friday, January 28th, i was on north penn in oklahoma city and noticed a silver frost CSVT passing penn square mall.. It was missing its jack points, had dark black tint, and a rear reflector that had a black cover over it.. anyone know who this is?

the Ricekiller sounds like a fun time! but i dont think i could make it.

So this past Friday, January 28th, i was on north penn in oklahoma city and noticed a silver frost CSVT passing penn square mall.. It was missing its jack points, had dark black tint, and a rear reflector that had a black cover over it.. anyone know who this is?

the Ricekiller sounds like a fun time! but i dont think i could make it.

You forgot to say it had stazi mesh! And yes that was my old silfro It has 5% limo tint and 35% on the front windshield,calipers were yellow and yes I tinted the taillights and kept the jp covers...:cry: ah memories....

8-23-11 yesterday Spotted Silverfro csvt Farmers Branch,Texas driving on the corner of Josie lane and valwood pkway,right by Valero gas station it was missing like 2 jp covers and it was clean and looked bone stock ,first one ive seen on the road since i got me another csvt havent seen one i a long time,i also spotted one back a few years ago at carsons live in addison Texas i remember it had gauges on the pillar

Today Another silverfrost csvt spotted on 35 to 30 crossing to dallas it had a big hole in the svt rear bumper and passenfer side skirt missing i tried to catch up to say sup but they went left on the split lol

SF CSVT in Owasso, OK

SF CSVT in Owasso, OK

There is a Silver Frost CSVT sitting on a little used car dealer's lot just south of Owasso, OK on Hwy 169 (10 miles north of Tulsa). It's been sitting there for YEARS. I think it's been at least 3 years, but I don't remember exactly. Every now and then it disappears and I think someone must have finally bought it, but then couple of days later, there it is. Has aftermarket (blingy) wheels and the drivers side front fender is caved in. Other than that I know nothing about it. I'm wishing someone would buy it already, cuz I keep having silly ideas that if it sits there long enough, I may have to go make an offer and try to restore it. but I don't have the time, money, or facilities to do that right now. :help:

There is a Silver Frost CSVT sitting on a little used car dealer's lot just south of Owasso, OK on Hwy 169 (10 miles north of Tulsa). It's been sitting there for YEARS. I think it's been at least 3 years, but I don't remember exactly. Every now and then it disappears and I think someone must have finally bought it, but then couple of days later, there it is. Has aftermarket (blingy) wheels and the drivers side front fender is caved in. Other than that I know nothing about it. I'm wishing someone would buy it already, cuz I keep having silly ideas that if it sits there long enough, I may have to go make an offer and try to restore it. but I don't have the time, money, or facilities to do that right now. :help:
Get it lol if i had the cash i would get it and work on in it every other weekend,they are getting so rare i want to save them all like little homeless puppies haha

Roger, if you buy it, I will GIVE you a perfectly good silver SVT driver front fender, as well as GIVE you a set of 4 E0 rims, tires are junk. Heck, I'll even help install.
If I like the blingy wheels, instead of E0's we can talk E1's with 2 good & 2 decent tires in trade.
I am not in the market either, but may take a peek at it just out of curiosity.

A very clean 98 SVT just showed up on Tulsa craigslist. 205K one-owner miles with claims of regular maintenance. She is a little crazy on the $5000 asking price though.

Roger, if you buy it, I will GIVE you a perfectly good silver SVT driver front fender, as well as GIVE you a set of 4 E0 rims, tires are junk. Heck, I'll even help install.
If I like the blingy wheels, instead of E0's we can talk E1's with 2 good & 2 decent tires in trade.
I am not in the market either, but may take a peek at it just out of curiosity.

A very clean 98 SVT just showed up on Tulsa craigslist. 205K one-owner miles with claims of regular maintenance. She is a little crazy on the $5000 asking price though.

Dave! Glad to see you're still hanging around here! I'm sure when I actually have money to buy it, it will be long gone! Of course, I've been thinking that for 3 years now :laugh: I looked at the CL SVT you mentioned. She's down to $4500

There was a silver CSVT in my small (30k) town of Cleburne, TX a few months ago. It was for sale and had a blown motor. I at the time was not interested in Contours, and I don't know what happened to it. I haven't seen it in a while.

Back