• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted: TX-OK-LA

I don't think so, I only seen about 3 others not including mine and I rarely go to the north side,unless I'm with my wife and that's only to go to pensquare mall or quailsprings. But we always go in the explorer.

Dunno man.. I've got after market wheels on mine... I travel to the south A LOT because all of my friends and family live in moore/sw okc area... plus i'll be there today and tonight for a movie at warrens!

Lol I spotted one of those tours at warrens, and nope haven't seen a tour with aftermarket wheels only that one at Toby kieths but they were different svt wheels

Lol I spotted one of those tours at warrens, and nope haven't seen a tour with aftermarket wheels only that one at Toby kieths but they were different svt wheels

nice! lol... well man if you happen to see one lowered with wheels.. then its mine.. i'll send a pic then heading south!

This one was taken at Lake Hefner.. hope you like

SVT11.jpg

Have you fixed the struts and got a new antenna yet?

Haha no cause I took it to my brother in laws house today and we raised it and were gonna tighten it, but found out its bent! So i'm going to Malibu's on Monday to have them order a new single strut. I hope they can cause on the Koni website you have to order in pairs... I only need one.. Unless I HAVE to.. then i'll just sale the other.. and yes I did the antenna.. I also did the "hightower" mod on the headlights.. painted them a dark dark grey color.. looks great.. but I am looking for new headlights now cause these are worn to much and when I bought the car it had one on each side of the plastic mounts missing so I just found out they rattle a little bit.. know anyone selling good clean looking headlights?

No clue.I just sand mine and use plastic x and you should have hightowered them gunmetal like I did to my silfro! Look up gunmetal hightower and you'll see some pics. They came out nice, so what happened to that t-red guy in Moore, did you get to talk to him?

No clue.I just sand mine and use plastic x and you should have hightowered them gunmetal like I did to my silfro! Look up gunmetal hightower and you'll see some pics. They came out nice, so what happened to that t-red guy in Moore, did you get to talk to him?

Yeah dude looks like the same color I did mine.. only urs are way better because you have clear lenses ha!... I need those bad!...

Yeah I talked to him.. He's never heard of the site but he said he'd check it out.. next time I see him, i'll see if he's gotten on the site yet... he's only like 17 or 18...

I'm gonna check out Toby's tomorrow to see if that one dude is workin!

cool, and just sand them down really good i just did it on my black svt cuz one of the lenses was the original one (11 years old) and was hazed out really bad :eek: check out the 3rd page to see the hightower......http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=49143

Oh hell yeah bro.. it looks great! Dude how did you do the mesh and what kind??? I've been really wanting to do that to mine! Like the guy at toby's!

Just spotted another silfro!! Passing by sw 89th st heading west looks like he has some se rims but had the bumper where the back mesh goes cut off.

Just spotted another silfro!! Passing by sw 89th st heading west looks like he has some se rims but had the bumper where the back mesh goes cut off.

damn... i'm on 89th and sunnlylane now.. at the mothers house about to sand up my headlights! then I feel like cruisin so I might look around.. then gonna head downtown to see if ol boy has his silfro at Toby's

The one at Toby's is mine. I've talked to John, I'm Going to see if I can help with his headlight problem.

Btw, The wheels are SSR GT1's with modified centercaps from my E1 wheels.

For a few months now, I've seen this particular t-red sitting at the mechanics shop next door to my sign shop. I finally pulled in today to chat with him about it. He bought it off a guy who had lost his job and was leaving town. It was this chap's wife's car, and he kept it CLEAN. 2000 m.y., Prairie Tan interior, PERFECT bumpers and skirts, all mesh good. NO dash warp whatsoever. Tranny is toast according to the mechanic, but sounds like it might possibly be a shift tower bolt issue. He's willing to sell, fairly reasonably too. It's making me SUPER twitchy knowing this is here and reasonably priced. Other than the MTX, the only visible issue I can see is two dents in the right rear quarter panel.

Silver CSVT spotted in Austin area.

Silver CSVT spotted in Austin area.

I took a roadtrip to visit San Antonio this weekend. On the way back today, I went through Austin. I was driving on 290 in an area called Manor and I spotted a Silverfrost CSVT with E1 wheels and tinted windows. The driver was a guy who was wearing a hat seen at around 2:30PM Sunday Jan. 3.

Spotted: TX-OK-LA

From now on you will need to post any "spotted" threads in the thread for your particular state(s). I feel that too many random spotted threads tends to clutter up the forum. Any new threads created outside of these three threads will be moved to the correct spotted thread.

Thanks for your co-operation!

Last edited:
anyone

anyone

Are there any members near the del city okc area? Just curious cause i dont know anybody else that would be on the forum.

Back