• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted: TX-OK-LA

ilovesvt

Veteran CEG'er
i sent u my number. By the way, u did post a fs thread for a sf rear bumper on here.
The silver frost rear bumper wasnt me, i was selling a torn silver svt front bumper and i tried to sell my old rear svt black damaged bumper but way to many flakers so i didnt post my silver svt rear....i think the silver one is from another state from a guy name sawdust......I might have to keep it it is getting so rare to find because i might get another 4 cylinder contour as a daily and just put a svt kit on it,my 99 daily accord is getting on my nerves lol

ilovesvt

Veteran CEG'er
Spotted a T- red CSVT today off keller springs and chenaullt drive in carrollton tx....look bone stock and very clean

Wierdone123

Be Gentle I'm New Here
Wanting to know what I can.. '98 Contour GL , here and wanting some info on some basic upgrades that I cant find the components for. Like: *Rear brake conversion from drum to Disc..

ilovesvt

Veteran CEG'er
Saw A lady driving a T-red stock CSVT off josie lane farmers branch area the other day,i tried to tell her nice contour but she kinda mean mugged me and sped off lmao...

cjmahone66

CEG'er
i saw a red SVT with a black rear bumper.

on 9/13/12 in Plano, TX. at intersection of George Bush Turnpike and Independence, just north of UTD campus.

BAD SVT

Addicted CEG'er
Saw a t-red today in the carrollton area with nearly black'd out rear lights. It also had holes on the trunk as if a spoiler was once attached. As i drove past, i noticed one huge guage inside. And finally it had a large 'Dallas' sticker on the back. Pretty cool looking svt...

ilovesvt

Veteran CEG'er
I saw a T red csvt in Farmers Branch a few times but it didnt have the svt rear bumper lol and it looks like a family lady driving it.....almost makes me want to pull next to her and ask her if she would sell it in the future lol

ilovesvt

Veteran CEG'er
I use to see a silver svt contour at a shell gas station of 75 in richardson every once in awhile.......God i need another Csvt asap