• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted: TX-OK-LA

CSVT Spotted thread: Houston

CSVT Spotted thread: Houston

Post here if see any CSVTs in the Houston area.

I saw a T-red CSVT with tinted windows and the rear spoiler. I saw it at Fallbrook and Beltway 8 on the Northside of town at about 12pm this past Friday.

There's a T-red that lives in some apartments off FM 1960 and The Hardy.

Also seen a Tropic Green SVT that would go down FM1960 west of I-45 in the mornings.

I saw a Silver Frost CSVT last Thursday, FM1960 and Kuykendahl Rd. Looked at the plate and it was the same car I saw couple weeks before parked in Atascocita and posted about here. http://contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=46403

I've seen that T-Red a few times last year I think. An older guy driving it correct?
i used to live right off of stuebner airline and louetta, I need to quit coming into this section lol. I am going to want to move back more than I already do!

you guys naming off the roads i used to run around on without a care in the world lol

i used to live right off of stuebner airline and louetta, I need to quit coming into this section lol. I am going to want to move back more than I already do!

you guys naming off the roads i used to run around on without a care in the world lol

Yeh that is close, only a couple blocks away from where I posted. I only get down that way to visit my favorite $1.50 movie theater. I haven't paid a full price movie ticket in 3 years. http://www.houstonpress.com/locations/north-oaks-cinema-6-48200/

Yeh that is close, only a couple blocks away from where I posted. I only get down that way to visit my favorite $1.50 movie theater. I haven't paid a full price movie ticket in 3 years. http://www.houstonpress.com/locations/north-oaks-cinema-6-48200/
we used to go to the one in Tomball all the time. it was right around spring cypress and 249 iirc:shrug: I wish I had the means, money, and job lined up so I could move back out there. So much more to do, and most of my family is still out there not to mention countless friends.

I had no idea you used to live in Texas. :cool: But yeah, if you ever leave you always find yourself wanting to return.

I had no idea you used to live in Texas. :cool: But yeah, if you ever leave you always find yourself wanting to return.
Seriously if I could afford to move, find a transfer for both of us and a place to live i'd be all over it, but selling our current place would need to happen as well.

not if I got a transfer:crazy: I bet they arent as much out of the norm there. Then again i know how people drive there so i prob dont want one there

I do see a few of them here on a daily basis. Actually I think they look decent and have liked them from the first time I saw one in Asia 10 years ago. BTW there they are a Mercedes-Benz not separate brand like here. I just don't think they make sense if you compare price, MPG and utility to other subcompacts.

I do see a few of them here on a daily basis. Actually I think they look decent and have liked them from the first time I saw one in Asia 10 years ago. BTW there they are a Mercedes-Benz not separate brand like here. I just don't think they make sense if you compare price, MPG and utility to other subcompacts.
i dont think it makes sense one bit after you drive one lol but alas it wasnt my choice........ Besides that i'm kinda excited i have a company car that isnt a work van lol. and dont have set hours etc....

SVT on Dyess Air Force Base - Abilene, TX

SVT on Dyess Air Force Base - Abilene, TX

I received a call last night from my sister that she spotted a silver frost SVT Contour on Dyess Air Force Base in Abilene, TX. Was it any one here? Shoot me a PM in case I forget to check up on this thread.

Last edited:
Spotted 2!!!

Spotted 2!!!

spotted 2 svt contours tonight (my lucky night) the first was in Moore with plates from Texas the car was pretty rough not to much tho just the hood and was rolling on se wheels,also had se grill.....
IMG00103-20090828-2230.jpg

IMG00104-20090828-2231.jpg

the second was a whole different story,sorry crappy pics there wasn't to much light,the guy works downtown at a Toby kieths bar and grill........had hightowered headlights silver frost with the reflector tooken out,Stazi gen 2 mesh AND A CEG sticker on the back windshield.Tried to take a pic but was really dark , anybody know this guy?? Anyways here they are anyways....
IMG00108-20090828-2340.jpg

IMG00110-20090828-2341.jpg

I just moved out of Moore.. I am downtown a lot as well.. but i've never seen these two.. I live nw okc now.. when did you spot these?? are you from okc?

I don't think so, I only seen about 3 others not including mine and I rarely go to the north side,unless I'm with my wife and that's only to go to pensquare mall or quailsprings. But we always go in the explorer.

Back