• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Oct. 13th Regional Branch cruise to La Crosse, WI

Bump for weather forecast.

Sat Oct 13

11.png

High 58°
Low 47°

Showers
-Chance of rain: 60%

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUdge

I did this once on another site and the radar image kept updating on the forum. Lets see if it works here......

radar_c3k_640x480.gif

I guess that's a good question. If there was just going to be a sprinkle at some point I think we would be fine, but if it's a total washout that would be pretty lame.

Agreed, I wouldn't skip it for something minor. It doesn't rain for how long and it's going to rain that day, perfecto.

How does everyone feel about waiting until Wednesday or Thursday to make the call on the "go" or the "no go" based on the weather prediction?

How does everyone feel about waiting until Wednesday or Thursday to make the call on the "go" or the "no go" based on the weather prediction?
Sounds perfect, I would be ok with calling it on Friday even. So we're meeting near Lakeland right?? I say if the weather sucks we hit the Beach Bar!! :D:D:D

Last edited:
Sounds like a good idea. I could hang until Thursday night for an answer.

Busy weekend for me so I can't make it. Sorry guys. I think this is our last busy weekend based on the schedule my wife sent me.... After this weekend I'd be down for a BBQ, car work at Mike's, etc. so let me know.

My map pic is working like I thought it would! :D

Everytime you open the thread it updates that image to current radar conditions :cool:.

I'm seeing some nasty weather predictions at this point. What was a 20% of rain is now a 80% with some severe storms likely.
We can wait one more day, but it's looking more like a "no go" at this point.

aaahhhgghh, there's a beer in my near future. I just saw the same thing, "sizable amounts of rain."

This sucks, I was getting pumped to go too. If it is a go let me know if you guys need any SE parts, should have room in the Cougar for a few things.

I'm drunk right now and wishing that I was in la crosse already...... boooooo

Back