• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Oct. 13th Regional Branch cruise to La Crosse, WI

Well there was more than one beer in my future and now I'm listening to The Human League, how does that work?

They were talking about possible tornados too :eek:.

80% rain :nonono:.

This sucks because it is really the first mn/wi collaboration and it's not looking good.

Do we have a final word on it?

Yeah so basically I'm seeing showers in the am and returning in the afternoon. So if we're lucky we might get some clear spots but I'm sure nobody wants to stand around in the rain.

I'm ok if we give it another day, but I totally understand if we call it off.

It's not looking good guys. I think we should just call it a "no-go". If there are those who dont care and still want to do it, by all means hit it up, but I cant afford to chance any kind of severe weather or heavy rain so I wouldn't be going. I'm bummed because it's a sweet drive, but I guess there is always next year.

:cry: seriously bummed. We can't control the weather and the one weekend we could make it work, it just isn't a good idea.

Me too. It's unbelievable. We'll have to do this in the spring, I really like the way this was planned out.

The meet in La Crosse, WI has been canceled due to bad weather predictions.
Sorry to everyone that was planning on attending, but you'll have to save your fossil fuels for next year and keep your fingers crossed we learn how to control the weather by then.

Well we could still get together just to BS and have a bonfire/bbq sometime. It probably wouldn't be as fun, but it's something. Just a thought.

Yeah, you guys north of La Crosse should be OK. The lower 1/3 of MN, lower 1/2 of WI, and the upper 1/2 of IL and IA are effected by the storm.

Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day.....

The radar shows it all, poop.

It rained all day even in the cities, but I still drove my car around .

I live 4 miles from La Crosse on the Minnesota side. I had surgery about 2 weeks ago and missed this thread. Man I would have been bummed out to no end to have missed a meet in my backyard! I truly hope we can do this MN/WI state meet in La Crosse next year.

Back