• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A Few Pics Of My Ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys leave the guy alone :). thats what he wants to do to his car, then so be it. my guess is the car is still a working progress, thats why he's not showing it yet. besides, with such a welcome, every minute detail or flaw will be critiqued if he eventually posts it.

^^^ 100% correct people will always razz your stuff. got to get used to it if you wanna post pics, ive got a ton of loot in mine and i still catch flak you know what they say...opinions are like a$$holes

YOU BOYS ARE TOO MUCH....in the end i will just say i may do shotty work but electronics are my specialty...im a MECP advanced installer working on my masters but its way to hard so i will fail out anyways...but oh well razz me anyways

im done...catch ya later...fun :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing with you guys...rag on it some more.....but when one of decided to bang the other with a dildoe...DONT SEND ME THOSE PICS QUEERS!:rolleyes:

200px-Frankie_says_relax_t-shirt.jpg

Tool

ok then ban me....like i will lose sleep...just make a new name and go from there....but arnt well all grown men who can hear someone speak the way they do? thats a lil dumb to me but if meant to ban me so be it...ohh wow ive been a member for a while now and i speak out for the first time tonight and get all kinds of hazing. im not the gratest at taking that but i do take it....but whatever

And yall thought I was a douche,lol this guy is funny. Now go to banned camp with your brother contour2gg ya loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back