• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A Few Pics Of My Ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats enough guys no more posts here it is being handled

Last edited:
ok then ban me....like i will lose sleep...just make a new name and go from there....but arnt well all grown men who can hear someone speak the way they do? thats a lil dumb to me but if meant to ban me so be it...ohh wow ive been a member for a while now and i speak out for the first time tonight and get all kinds of hazing. im not the gratest at taking that but i do take it....but whatever

I highly suggest that you re-read the rules that you agreed to when you signed up here.

swearing and bypassing the language filter is against the rules as is creating a second user name.

everyone needs to chill out ...

Not my style, but if you did want to stick with making it a show car at least get better stuff. I doubt you will win any shows with a $100 tom tom GPS molded into your steering wheel.

your right....i wont win anything...forget it dude...i wont post anything of my stuff up again....anyways they wanna ban me so who cares.....i dont...who reads the rules anyways.....most people just click ok

I highly suggest that you re-read the rules that you agreed to when you signed up here.

swearing and bypassing the language filter is against the rules as is creating a second user name.

everyone needs to chill out ...
You better check your other fellow mods post in this same thread b4 you jump on him!

^^^ 100% correct people will always razz your stuff. got to get used to it if you wanna post pics, ive got a ton of loot in mine and i still catch flak you know what they say...opinions are like a$$holes

by passing filters? you mods are killing me lately:nonono: Ban who? me next I guess for calling this out?:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back