• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A Few Pics Of My Ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gps in the steering my seem cool, but its probably a little dangerous if your gonna drive with it on. as far as the bling bling emblems, honestly from what I see in that picture it looks like crap, just my opinion no need to get upset about it.

Isn't anything inside the steering wheel illegal. Isn't tv visors illegal also?

well then i guess i just dont know what im talking about. its cool fellas i was just trying to put my car out there and obviously people dont like what do with it so its cool. i will just keep my peice and stay around my way of the country and everyones happy. :censored::censored::censored::censored: it.....i will just give up posting right? i just think there is alot of :censored::censored::censored::censored: riders out there:drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
give me few to upload it and it just black on the outside but i have orange candy for a two tone and was think maybe marbleizing it...what do you think about that or is it to girly?

well then i guess i just dont know what im talking about. its cool fellas i was just trying to put my car out there and obviously people dont like what do with it so its cool. i will just keep my peice and stay around my way of the country and everyones happy. :censored::censored::censored::censored: it.....i will just give up posting right? i just think there is alot of riders out there:drool:

im not knocking your car dont get me wrong. and im not upset in any way. its just the abrasive approach that you took. i of all people respect custom work and will be the last person to knock it. but automatically jumping in and saying nobodys car is close to the work you have done is just silly.

Last edited by a moderator:
dude, if criticism bothers you that much, you shouldnt have posted pics in the first place. theres obviously gonna be some haters out there. hell, people bash baggeds car! just grow a pair and realize that not everyone is going to like everything you do to your car. look at rawburt. he's got an amazing turbo svt but has some real nasty hazed headlights. everyone bash's him for it, but he deals with it. oh no wait, he gets offended just like you too

dude we all get ragged on. its like a right of passage. christ every time i post pictures of my car with 4 svt emblems people freak out and give me hell yet im still here. so your getting some heat. just chill look around the site.

tv's and diamond emblems aren't my cup of tea but then again huge motors and a well handling car might not be yours . to each their own.

na i never jumpped out there like that and believe me i got the smallest pair out there.:eek: sike....but i just comment back....i acualy am tired of looking at this car...but navi i thought was good in the wheel cause when your driving you look at your speed and i figured it would look better there rather then tacky on the window....and ya tvs are illeagle just like me banging your mom!:crazy:

maryland
whos cars what the police say...telll them to kiss my asss then bail my ass out cause they to are haters with mini vans

your calling out a mod on here who has already established his fine work on his car, from you pics it looks like you do a poor job, sorry thats just the way I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back