• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A Few Pics Of My Ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holly cow 15 bucks a leatter..Thats 105bucks WOW..Ive seen that kinda stuff but it was on a girls car..Sorry man dont like that..
Same. I appreciate some good glass work but jewelry on a car is 16 year old girl stuff. Oh well, anymore progress pics? :cool:

Hey I found your cup dude

2yyqhau.jpg

Sorry I just had to:laugh:

no im not but with what ive seen from the cars on this forum i dont see much special...everyone wants to go fast but the thing abot it is...you can dump 15000 into the tour and still probly break 10's!:eek: so if you guys think its gay then so be it but you guys dont pay for it and probly dont have enough tropies to back it. and also you guys dont understand the craftsmenship that went into building that benz with the rubies. and a matter of fact i would push that :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:! sorry i wear the bling myself and i thought it looked good. so sorry for you guys opinion. thats just it... your opinion and i respect that:cool:

Well there are alot of us that are show and go, like me. I have alot of show stuff and some trophies to back it, and I drag race too. If the ICE is your thing then cool, I was just stating my opinion as will everyone on here.

no im not but with what ive seen from the cars on this forum i dont see much special...everyone wants to go fast but the thing abot it is...you can dump 15000 into the tour and still probly break 10's!:eek: so if you guys think its gay then so be it but you guys dont pay for it and probly dont have enough tropies to back it. and also you guys dont understand the craftsmenship that went into building that benz with the rubies. and a matter of fact i would push that :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:! sorry i wear the bling myself and i thought it looked good. so sorry for you guys opinion. thats just it... your opinion and i respect that:cool:

uhm ........................................forget it

at first, i thought this was probably john cougar gat slinga, but then he used semi-proper english. im digging the interior. not so much the steering wheel, but everyone has their own taste in cars.

forget what...thats cool but i was looking for new emblems for the car and we had just got those in a dealer so i figured i would try them out...they dont look as bad as you think. but when its all done a finished i will show pics and then see what everyone says. the only thing i wont do is bag it cause ive bagged cars and i just not fond of it. the lines are to thick to run in the little ass tour...and i mean all hydro line is the best way to go. also to put nitrogen for the air is a better function

Yeah, there are plenty of them around. I see them every year at Nopi Nationals. There was one with a full cf enclosure, now thats unique.

forget what...thats cool but i was looking for new emblems for the car and we had just got those in a dealer so i figured i would try them out...they dont look as bad as you think. but when its all done a finished i will show pics and then see what everyone says. the only thing i wont do is bag it cause ive bagged cars and i just not fond of it. the lines are to thick to run in the little ass tour...and i mean all hydro line is the best way to go. also to put nitrogen for the air is a better function

yeah, who would put air ride in a contour? :rolleyes:

bagged its time to whore

i wont waste the bandwith nothing on this site could compare to his, as he claims:shrug:

not a very good way to make freinds by coming on the boards and knocking everyones cars buy saying you see nothing special. just my 2 cents. i wont interfere anymore

Last edited:
i wont waste the bandwith nothing on this site could compare to his, as he claims:shrug:

not a very good way to make freinds by coming on the boards and knocking everyones cars buy saying you see nothing special. just my 2 cents. i wont interfere anymore
I will make you a sammich.

gps in the steering my seem cool, but its probably a little dangerous if your gonna drive with it on. as far as the bling bling emblems, honestly from what I see in that picture it looks like crap, just my opinion no need to get upset about it.

Yeah, there are plenty of them around. I see them every year at Nopi Nationals. There was one with a full cf enclosure, now thats unique.

Ryan get out of this thread. He got your point, You just keep bashing him over nothing. I think his car looks beter than yours lol:laugh:

I don't really find your car that intersting. I'm not a fan of show cars, kinda boring to me. Now baggeds car is more to my taste. Very clean and looks like a show car i would roll in.

To get the story right....Most of us don't modify our cars for 1/4 times we do it for autocross racing since our cars were designed for it in the first place.

Last edited:
now i didnt rag on everyones :censored::censored::censored::censored: but all i said was that i havent seen that many that are great on hear./ and i point point fingers at people. now i dont say mine is the bomb cause i know its not. but when people start on me then naturaly i wouyld stick up for myself just as you would. and if your ride is "baggged" bagged...then thats cool i have seen pics of it and it looks good. but if thats how you feel as if i ragged on everyones stuff then you guys get offened way to easy.....can dish it but cant take it?:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back