• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

11/22 Hooters Meet, Saugus, MA

Oh it has it. I was using an FM tuner.

I'm tempted to throw some cheap thing in there with at least a CD player. But I don't care to spend the money.

Oh it has it. I was using an FM tuner.

I'm tempted to throw some cheap thing in there with at least a CD player. But I don't care to spend the money.

Lucky man. Those things are coveted by audiophiles everywhere. I think you should get The Club. Or at least one of those canes.

I'm with you -- I'd save the scratch.

i love the fact that the face of those radios is actually larger then radio itself.
the friggin thing is only about 2" deep. (nothing new for Ian's chicks)

don't make me have Shaggy change your screenname to cobrawannabe...
:p

Hahaha. Two of my coworkers can't stop themselves from saying it. And I fell into it after watching The Office too many times. hahahah

For the record, I've probably been saying "that's what she said" since before Wannabe was born. ;)

Jeez this thread is like dead!

Anyways, if anyone wants to meet up, I can meet up anywhere east of Longmeadow, as I'll be stopping home to pick up my HORIZONTAL LICENSE, YEAH, lol. Wannabe and I had traded a couple PM's about maybe meeting in Ludlow? Or should we meet at Charlton?

I am indeed looking forward to it. Thought the last meet at the Budweiser plant, the resturant with leisurely service, and the LaFortune estate was pisser. I'm sure this one will be, too. :cool:

Back