• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

11/22 Hooters Meet, Saugus, MA

man is this week draggin by slowly!!!!!!!!!

I just want some dang wings and beer. :cry:

I find it to be moving ok. It's never fast enough, though. :laugh: But I am right there with you on the beers. And the automotive bull session. :cool:

I had a nice long post written ranting about various work issues. (actually felt good to get it all down.)
But to spare you all, I'll just say .. I want the week over too.

Someone at the last meet showed interest in my R1 rotors (fronts & rears). I forget who it was, but if you're still interested and going this meet I can bring them along.

I'll have to check if they were slotted or drilled or both. But if it didn't matter....

I seriously thought Tuesday was never going to end. It went by so... damn... slowly.

I need a vacation. And more vacation time.

I need a new job that plays to my strengths. Creativity, writing, flexibility, please. And gets me out of the damn office once in a while, too. :cool:

I need a new job that plays to my strengths. Creativity, writing, flexibility, please. And gets me out of the damn office once in a while, too. :cool:

I'd love the same.

But I don't think they really have a job for a gamer/geek/music lover outside of Harmonix... and I don't have the programming/graphic art background to work there.

Back