• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

11/22 Hooters Meet, Saugus, MA

Welcome to CT, Matt! Some parts are worse that Mass (somehow...)

I'm going to be following Elky and Lauura like my life depends on it on USA-1. Wait, my life will depend on it:laugh:

Anyone have a spare SVT I can borrow? Meh, as long as I stay in front of the grape:shrug:

Welcome to CT, Matt!
lmao .. I'm in CT at least once a month ;)
Hartford is the worst... though New Haven in the summer is no fun either.

I admit I'm Masshole at heart. The NH license plates are there to throw people a curve. :laugh:

I did a googlemaps view of the parking lot behind the building (it used to be a Famous Daves).
It looks like the lot snakes around back pretty far, with a decent number of parking spaces available.
I suggest we all park in the spots furthest from the building out back to keep away from the riff-raff, and also be able to park all snuggy together. ;) :D

Have to replace a power steering pump at some point too -- you ever do that in the Vic?
nope, never touched one in a crown vic.
done them on small block chevy's before though, and have plans on doing the pump, box, and lines on the hearse this winter

I did a googlemaps view of the parking lot behind the building (it used to be a Famous Daves).
It looks like the lot snakes around back pretty far, with a decent number of parking spaces available.
I suggest we all park in the spots furthest from the building out back to keep away from the riff-raff, and also be able to park all snuggy together. ;) :D

Be warned, it's not as far back as you think, and it's VERY tight back there. (that's what she said) It also fills up quickly. I'm hoping the 2pm meeting time will result in some space as it's still early for the Saugus Douchebag to come out of hibernation for the day.

And Matt, beer is served all day. :)

...as it's still early for the Saugus Douchebag to come out of hibernation for the day...

This Marty Stouffer humor is excellent!

Saugus Douchebag said:
"Eh! Sweetpants! Gimme a beer, huh? And wheh's mah ordah of wings, dere?"

Marty Stouffer said:
"Oh, dear, here he is now. The Douche is not known for its quiet nature. Watch as it slops beer all over the shoes of the other patrons."

1. Jason (bishop375)
2. Robin (the_robinator)
3. Mike (Cobra)
4. Kim (fbrew)
5. Guy with delusions of grandeur (zorrex)
6. Laura
7. rouar
8. Wannabe
9. Redneck sheep fugger (Elky)
10. the sheep (Jess)
11. BTF
71. JScullin

Man, we ended up with quite a group. This should be a good time! :cool:

Like the last time someone showed up at a meet an hour early because someone changed the time somewhere in a 8 page thread?

You may blame the great Bish for that. :laugh:

How'd you slip by? It's a good thing I knew, because I was 20 minutes late, at that. By your yardstick, I would have been 80 minutes behind the 8-ball. Might have caused the group to riot, steal my beer.

Emmett Fitzhume said:
"I'm sorry I'm late, I had to attend the reading of a will. I had to stay to the very end, where I found out I recieved nothing. Broke my arm."

200px-Spies_Like_Us_-_Cheating_on_test.png

How'd you slip by? It's a good thing I knew, because I was 20 minutes late, at that. By your yardstick, I would have been 80 minutes behind the 8-ball. Might have caused the group to riot, steal my beer.

I have Sirius in the Cougar so I haven't listened to regular radio in a few years. I had the Vic for a week before I stole the Sirius adapter I got my sister for Xmas because I couldn't take it. So long as I can listen to Howard or the 90's rock station I'm good for hours.

I have Sirius in the Cougar so I haven't listened to regular radio in a few years. I had the Vic for a week before I stole the Sirius adapter I got my sister for Xmas because I couldn't take it. So long as I can listen to Howard or the 90's rock station I'm good for hours.

So I take it you weren't stuck with the Ford AM/FM radio that adorns the dash of most P71s?

Back