• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Clay bar! Clay bar! It will work wonders! Then get a good sealant on it...will look good as new! I always had trouble keeping my red looking good.

Its much MUCH more than that my friend... When I come rolling in with a slipping clutch people will look, point and laugh... :laugh::laugh:

I need to dump so much money into my car. Its becoming a pile.. :cry:

Its much MUCH more than that my friend... When I come rolling in with a slipping clutch people will look, point and laugh... :laugh::laugh:

I need to dump so much money into my car. Its becoming a pile.. :cry:

Bring it down to Tricker to do a clutch on it. He told me a very good price to have it done my car.

How many miles do you have on it?

111K? That is still being broken in!!! But if you do get a 3.0L you will fall in love with it all over again.

You have any plans for Saturday? :shrug: I could drive down there and you can check out the car.

lol, come on, its just a baby! I just rolled past 137 in that silver thing,a nd the fiero has many more miles!

Oh yeah the miles aren't bad... But it's falling apart. To many things going wrong at the same time. I really am at the point where I have to decide if the car is worth it to me to put all this money into or if I should just trade it on the ranger I want and be rid of it. It's really a tough call.

Back