• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

A nice detuned Caddy. I honestly wouldn't mind one for long trips.
We actually had a caddy before it. Got totaled in a hit and run during a funeral precession. The Aurora was faster than the caddy per say, but didn't get near the mileage (30 ave for caddy, 22-24 for Aurora). The interior was better than the caddy (Olds was newer) and a lot more sporty. I wouldn't mind owning one again.

You don't have enough grey hairs to own one of those... I'd go Cobra - you don't need some snazzy package to get that kinda power from a 100% stock motor. Hell - you can get 1000hp out of a stock block and rotating assembly.

You don't have enough grey hairs to own one of those... I'd go Cobra - you don't need some snazzy package to get that kinda power from a 100% stock motor. Hell - you can get 1000hp out of a stock block and rotating assembly.

Unless it is built between the years 1968-72 and 05+, I think most mustangs are ugly. Well, I guess I think most stingrays are ugly as well...as are 80's vettes....and late 50's vettes. :laugh:

its a BEAUTIFUL day out, and i have the day off! I think its time to wash and wax the little hatch that could.
altered7.jpg

and i miss this... i wonder when and IF i bring it up here. i dont know if i can put it through the torment of the roads in duluth
IMG_0311.jpg

Back