• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Yeah, your roads do kind of suck something fierce. I have only taken my car down there once....right to best buy and then back home.

IMG_241890copy.jpg

i don't remember. i didnt mean to be rude or anything, but for some reason that day i had a LOT of people looking my car over a little too good..... i've had people follow me home when i had my civic so i be careful now. ifyou know what i look like, come say hi :) i'll be out tonight too.

i don't remember. i didnt mean to be rude or anything, but for some reason that day i had a LOT of people looking my car over a little too good..... i've had people follow me home when i had my civic so i be careful now. ifyou know what i look like, come say hi :) i'll be out tonight too.

So many sketchy people there man. I felt kinda weird just walking around.

I saw no mis-matched Cougar!!! Too busy out taking pictures??!! That's the only time when taking pictures gets this response -> :nonono:

Didn't go :) TRicker never responded to me so I took it easy... Besides, university can be pretty lame at times :p

Turns out both of my cars might need alternators :( I had to pop-start the SVT at a gas station tonight and drove it straight home at ~10.5 volts... no battery light though? :shrug:

False alarm, my aftermarket battery cable setup came apart so I just wasn't getting power from the alternator to the battery :laugh: That would explain why the light didn't come on. Hooked it back up today and was running normal :D

you never called me dude. or at least i didnt get the message because i'd be all over rollin around with you. friday was insane but saturday sucked (started drizzlin)

you never called me dude. or at least i didnt get the message because i'd be all over rollin around with you. friday was insane but saturday sucked (started drizzlin)

If I know a few days ahead of time I may be able to head down. I'd like to get down there a few times now that the Cougar seems to be running good. This weekend has a few showers showing up on the forecast but that may change.

If I know a few days ahead of time I may be able to head down. I'd like to get down there a few times now that the Cougar seems to be running good. This weekend has a few showers showing up on the forecast but that may change.

Oh boy, if you're driving your Cougar I guess I could probably drive my car :laugh:

Back