• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

fiberglass dash

The concept is simple, but the execution isn't. A good fiberglass guy will make it look easy, just like Micheal Schumacher makes driving an F1 car really fast look easy.
easy squeezy lemon peezy :crazy: Wait, Scotty, you didn't redo your entire dash did you? I thought you just glassed over and repainted pieces?

Maybe if he'd ever call me back.. or return my pms. :cool:

My head isnt in my ass, its a simple process so I thought, I am going to try it and then I wont be ignorant and can post what I thought of it after. Hey atleast I can admit I was wrong and that I am ignorant to the topic.

dont be retarded, its obviously not a secret considering ive shown a few progress pics. the dash is not in my posession right now it is with the airbrush guy. when i get it back and in the car i will show pics

and as far as the lights im in the process of creating an updated how to so forgive me if i dont want to stop what im doing and explain it to you before im finished

I'm not being retarded. It was my feeble attempt at getting you to post a finished picture. Besides, you were saying your headlight clearing was a secret. Just going with the CEG trend. :p

Mark

I know a thing or 2 about glassing

DSC01257.jpg

Nothin' says class, like looking down your middle console to turn on the HVAC :laugh: Jk. love the molded screen, but HATE the location of the relocated HVAC controls.

yeah but what happened in the upper right corner? :confused:

At least I wasn't the first to say it, but that corner looks like butthole...Otherwise it is an excellent piece of work and blends right in with the "Contours" of the dash BWAHAHHA

Back