• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

already have one, son. 17" Macbook Pro, but i am not taking that thing to classes and stuff as it was way too expensive and i'm way too paranoid. this HP is just for notes and a beater computer if anything.
You're going to laugh....

My sister's Compaq is an excellent computer. It's 4 years old, and still quick. It has also been REALLY reliable.:shrug:

i have like 3 other old laptops i could've used, but i wanted a mini because of classes, it'll just make it a lot easier to carry around all day. I used to have a 17" HP and i hated lugging that damn thing around all day. The Mac is better, but as i said, i don't want to carry it around campus because i don't want it damaged/stolen.

winter pic, and i wanted to fit the bike rack :)

in all its dirty glory!
DSC_0082.jpg

This is going to be a fun week. Why can't Mcdonalds have that special where a 1/4#er is the price of the previous days high right now.

brrrrrrrr.jpg

My God that thing is high off the ground.....you can go off roading. :laugh:

lol, that was after i put the lip back on. if i turn around in even a moderate driveway, it'll catch and pull it off.

belive me, it is just the angle of the photo, plus the winters are a tiny bit taller (thats good i guess).

i think we should have some "shots of our cars in the winter, all covered in salt" photos

lol, that was after i put the lip back on. if i turn around in even a moderate driveway, it'll catch and pull it off.

belive me, it is just the angle of the photo, plus the winters are a tiny bit taller (thats good i guess).

i think we should have some "shots of our cars in the winter, all covered in salt" photos

This is the only one I have......too bad we don't have either car still
100_0913.jpg

well get crackin! get some more shots of the new car!

here are a couple more. silver doenst show much dirt, even in winter. I'll have to take some shots next time we have a decent snow and show just how much i plow :)

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

Correct - there is no intermediate cable. What kind of machine is it? I fix this stuff all the time here at work...

It's a Gateway/Acer :laugh: Its actually a gateway, but when I sent it in for repairs it went to acer? :shrug:

I have it fixed (hopefully) for this week. I bent the mounts for the hard drive so the connection wouldn't be so loose. We'll see if it works. I'll be packing my gf's old Toshiba too just in case.

Back