• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

House went down again. We are going to look at it again on Sunday. :) Now the scramble of finishing up projects on our house. This is going to be fun.......:crazy:

noooooooooooooo! Cougar I take it?

I think we are going to go look at this house again. We looked at it in August and liked it but it is down $20K since then. It needs a new septic but at this price I am starting to think we can't pass it up. It is valued on our tax system as $132K I am seriously excited about maybe getting it.
http://www.culbertrealty.com/apps/realty/virginia/listing.php?listingid=12927

Get a house with a garage for the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(A garage that hasn't been turned into a whitetrash living room)

Get a house with a garage for the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(A garage that hasn't been turned into a whitetrash living room)

It is a halfway decent 2 stall garage (not heated but that could be cured by an electrical heater hanging in a corner). :laugh: Trust me, the next house we are getting will have a garage. Even the wife said that the next house must have one or it is off the list. Went to look at the house again today. It needs a septic AND well I guess. That is why the price keeps dropping. Noone is going to be buying it during the winter if it needs both of those.....getting a contractor to dig/drill those will be a slight miracle.

Here is the white trash living room
IMG_0015.jpg

Real living room
IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

What did they turn the heat off since no one is living there? :laugh: You guys look bundled.

Looks like that house could use a bit of finishing too.
Do you guys did the radio/intercom system next to the fireplace? Old school!!!!
There was no fuel oil in the furnace, that is why it was cold in there. All the lines did have antifreeze in them though. The bank is from North Carolina so I doubt they know you are supposed to keep a house half way heated. Basement does need finishing....but that could wait. It also needs new carpet, but there are perfect oak floors under it....and a lot of new paint.
Kitchen looks decent though...just get some new counter top and it should be ready to rock.
IMG_0016.jpg

Kitchen actually looks decent, why didn't you show us that before all those run down rooms? :troutslap: ;)

Hmmm, who thinks these will go down in price come spring time? http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes&place=1

I am hoping that they come down spring time, even told the wife I am getting a set when they do go on clearance

How about this for you
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=4348755&sku=S445-89001

I am hoping that they come down spring time, even told the wife I am getting a set when they do go on clearance

How about this for you
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=4348755&sku=S445-89001

Well keep an eye out and let me know if they do drop, and I will do the same :laugh:

I'm not a huge fan of Acer, but other than that I would also prefer one with a 6 cell battery. 2.5 hours is less than my 15", whereas the Samsung I posted yesterday is supposed to last 6-8 hours :eek: :crazy:

Well keep an eye out and let me know if they do drop, and I will do the same :laugh:

I'm not a huge fan of Acer, but other than that I would also prefer one with a 6 cell battery. 2.5 hours is less than my 15", whereas the Samsung I posted yesterday is supposed to last 6-8 hours :eek: :crazy:

And the samsung is a good amount more. But, I did notice the one I posted only had a 3 cell. I always try to get the largest battery possible as well.

My gateway lasts 3 hours which isn't bad at all. But 6-8 :drool: that would be perfect for long flights, car rides, classes, etc where you're away from a power outlet for a long time.

My gateway lasts 3 hours which isn't bad at all. But 6-8 :drool: that would be perfect for long flights, car rides, classes, etc where you're away from a power outlet for a long time.

Yup! Wait, I don't fly, I am the one driving, and I am not in school. :shrug: That doesn't help me at all!

We might have a buyer for our house......

Yup! Wait, I don't fly, I am the one driving, and I am not in school. :shrug: That doesn't help me at all!

We might have a buyer for our house......

Maybe it would be a reason for you to go back to finish school :p

Now that our headquarters are in Atlanta, I might be flying more often. So a netbook with basic games could be noice.

Back