• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

White Face Hvac Panel

99csvtraw

New CEG'er
Can anyone please tell me where to find the real one.. ive only found the sticker which is crap.

Can anyone please tell me where to find the real one.. ive only found the sticker which is crap.

um, thats all there is unless you can find one of the glow guages ... remember some of the overlay stickers are better then others ...

the one I got was from streetracerparts.com on ebay

um, thats all there is unless you can find one of the glow guages ... remember some of the overlay stickers are better then others ...

the one I got was from streetracerparts.com on ebay

so the one you got from streetracerparts.com comes as a sticker?.. does the light from the stock panel shine threw it?

thats exactly what im looking for! how about the headlight switch whiteface? any luck finding one?

not as of this time. I think if you find the hvac that you are interested in on ebay and go to the website you can get the two together but I haven't seen just the headlight switch cover on ebay.

well I have seen one but it was s&h auto trends or something like that, they made up a few different guage overlays for us but then alot of people had trouble with fitment and light bleeding through. I don't want one from them ...

not as of this time. I think if you find the hvac that you are interested in on ebay and go to the website you can get the two together but I haven't seen just the headlight switch cover on ebay.

well I have seen one but it was s&h auto trends or something like that, they made up a few different guage overlays for us but then alot of people had trouble with fitment and light bleeding through. I don't want one from them ...

yah thats true.. i wouldnt want to have trouble with it either.
looks like im gonna purchase that one from streetracer.

the one i have replaces the stock cover,and has a blue backlighting to it. which is perfect because of my blue/red led switche's and headunit

the one i have replaces the stock cover,and has a blue backlighting to it. which is perfect because of my blue/red led switche's and headunit

I've been wanting to do this mod for a while but not really sure how to.
do you have pics of the interior of your car (in the dark)
do you have led lighting or "regular" lights.
my objective is to eventually have every interior light show blue (led or not):cool:

I've been wanting to do this mod for a while but not really sure how to.
do you have pics of the interior of your car (in the dark)
do you have led lighting or "regular" lights.
my objective is to eventually have every interior light show blue (led or not):cool:
another chance to whore the LEDs :D:D

like this:
Picture012-1.jpg

I like the SRP HVAC panel, but unfortunately I think it would look stupid in my car since the SRP lights up mostly blue and my interior has all red lighting.

I can't seem to find a good solution for my car. :(

another chance to whore the LEDs :D:D

like this:
Picture012-1.jpg

give me a minute.....................:drool:
i'm getting f'klemped.........speak amongst yourselves............:drool:

ok, i got it back together. yeah, thats real nice there.
that is my ultimate goal.
are those all led's? or "regular bulbs".
I have a "ford blue" SE and eventually, i want all blue like yours.

give me a minute.....................:drool:
i'm getting f'klemped.........speak amongst yourselves............:drool:

ok, i got it back together. yeah, thats real nice there.
that is my ultimate goal.
are those all led's? or "regular bulbs".
I have a "ford blue" SE and eventually, i want all blue like yours.
they are all LEDs. the gauge cluster and guages are premade LED "bulbs" from autolumination.com. the HVAC, clock, defrost, and dimmer are all LEDs that i soldered in with resistors.

they are all LEDs. the gauge cluster and guages are premade LED "bulbs" from autolumination.com. the HVAC, clock, defrost, and dimmer are all LEDs that i soldered in with resistors.

real nice.
may be a little too intricate for me if soldering and all is involved.

my nighttime photos leave alot to be desired
i'm prob. going to be removing the hvac and getting soem elglows
2962671_28_full.jpg

2962671_29_full.jpg

DO YOU HAVE A PIC? I AM GEUSSING IT IS THE OLD FORD BLUE AND NOT THE NEWER DARKER ONE, OR DID YOU HAVE IT PAINTED?
i gonna get some pics and attach to my signature here.
it is the "electric" blue. same color as the ford symbol so it is not too dark.
the car was repainted this color from the darker blue prior to my ownership.

Back