• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Your "SZ get ready" list - start now so you don't run out of time!

you people? um ok... why would you wanna be a dd anyways, your just gonna get barfed on and your car as well, I hope you charge people for it.

rons you're out of the loop here. He's only been to one NECEG meet (such a loser!), hence he doesn't know us, hence his statement was (supposed to be) a joke.

um ok, I just lol'ed at his statement hence thats why I posted that hence thats why im out of the loop hence hence hence...

I still have the remnants of zenboy's Mike's Hard Sampler Pack here, as he really didn't care to see the next day or two... I wonder if he can face the stuff now...

you people? um ok... why would you wanna be a dd anyways, your just gonna get barfed on and your car as well, I hope you charge people for it.
I won't, because i'm a good friend. Also, I will be covering my car in plastic. But I'm not really sure why I'm explaining this to you...
rons you're out of the loop here. He's only been to one NECEG meet (such a loser!), hence he doesn't know us, hence his statement was (supposed to be) a joke.
Ding ding ding

Back