• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

1998 SVT Wheel Cap???

theblackemerald

New CEG'er
I have a 1998 and these origional rims i have on there now but one of the SVT wheel caps broke. Does anyone have one i could get? or know where i can get one? Thanks

are the the E0's or the E1's?

I had to replace an E0 after my wheel fell off and rolled somewhere down the turnpike. The body shop had a hell of a time finding one, they said that the E0's were not being made any more.

im not sure if its the E0 or E1. i have a 1998 not a 1998.5.
img322.jpg

img323.jpg

^^Thats the cap i need^^

yes that is the cap i needed as well, the other cap is similar or the same as what is on the cobra.

as i stated above the body shop that worked on my car told me that Ford no longer makes those center caps. But, somehow they "found a guy in florida" that had one. It was a huge PITA because the center cap did not match the finish of the remanufactured/resurfaced wheel the ins. company put on the estimate. The new wheel had a lot more metallic in it than my other wheels and the center cap. So I got a different remanufactured wheel, it was better but still didnt match up the way i would have liked it to.

Maybe try getting in touch with bill jenkins..........

Bill Jenkins
5445 Drexel Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89130
800-791-6436
www.TEAMFORDPARTS.com
bjenkins@teamfordlv.com

I'd say try Ebay... Or just a new set if Wheels would look nice too... :laugh:

Back