• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes Marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
1999 SVT For Sale

1999 SVT For Sale

Looking to sell my 1999 SVT. I purchased the car from the original owner in July 2006. I have all paperwork and records on the car. Looks very nice both inside and out. It is black with blue interior. 85k miles and all options. Only Mobil 1 has been used since new. Car is located in Milwaukee, WI and I need to sell within the next 2 weeks. I have bought a new car and this has to go. Please let me know if you might know someone interested.

I'm offering this up local first...

HMS trans, 7k Miles on it when removed:

*Strip and inspect for damaged diff unit*Advise owner of overall condition(worn 2nd gear blockers)*Rebuild trans with:-
Quaife diff/new diff bearings and s/gear,'Koated Kogbox' mod,'Slick Shift' Kit*Fully assemble and set up*Fit new slave/TOB*prep for shipment*

Parts:-

Slick shift Kit...........$265.00
Quaife diff.................744.50
2nd block out.............31.33
2nd block in...............28.95
2x diff brgs.................39.56
speedo gear...............10.85
2 X shaft seals...........19.04
TOB/Slave................110.63
Koated Kogbox.........350.00

Total Parts $1599.86
Labor......................$450.00
S & H.......................$74.29

Total..................$2124.15

There is a small piece missing from the webbing on the trans case, but it is NOT structural and has no effect on the trans, just informing potential buyers so there's no surprises.

Give me your best offers since i can't post my price here. if you want to know what i want for it, PM me and we'll talk.

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Last edited:
svt exhaust for sale

svt exhaust for sale

SVT exhaust off a 2000 CSVT when I got it. Unsure of miles on this, but still is in great shape. No rust holes, a really solid setup yet. CAT IS INCLUDED! Cheap! Located in SE WI
newpics001.jpg

newpics002.jpg

newpics003-1.jpg

Ok.

I am selling the calipers i bought from someone else by mistake.

Used for a 1999 CSVT...can be used by SE's owners to get the bigger brake kit upgrade.

They are in good, used, condition.

Name your price THROUGH PM, please.

Thanks.

rubber rubber rubber!

rubber rubber rubber!

I need to move a set of 100% BRAND NEW Tires...

Still have all the stickers on them, never mounted... again.. absolutely brand spankin new!!!

Fierce High Performance Summer Tires - size 225/40-18

Fierce is made Goodyear and is a brand marketed twards Sport Compact Car Owners.

http://www.kellytires.com/kellytires/display_tire.jsp?prodline=Fierce+HP&mrktarea=Performance

http://news.thomasnet.com/companystory/474865

www.fiercetires.com

I just bought some rims that are 8.5 inches in width and even though their website states the tire size can accomodate up to a 9 inch wide rim I'd prefer to just buy myself some 235 or 245's instead to have that nice lip around the rim...

I'll even include a decal for your windshield if you buy these..... and... you gotta buy all 4

retail is 98 each.... I'm thinkin almost 1/2 that.

I gotta move these NOW! New rims arrive on Tuesday and I need new rubber.

I need to move a set of 100% BRAND NEW Tires...

Still have all the stickers on them, never mounted... again.. absolutely brand spankin new!!!

Fierce High Performance Summer Tires - size 225/40-18

Fierce is made Goodyear and is a brand marketed twards Sport Compact Car Owners.

http://www.kellytires.com/kellytires/display_tire.jsp?prodline=Fierce+HP&mrktarea=Performance

http://news.thomasnet.com/companystory/474865

www.fiercetires.com

I just bought some rims that are 8.5 inches in width and even though their website states the tire size can accomodate up to a 9 inch wide rim I'd prefer to just buy myself some 235 or 245's instead to have that nice lip around the rim...

I'll even include a decal for your windshield if you buy these..... and... you gotta buy all 4

retail is 98 each.... I'm thinkin almost 1/2 that.

I gotta move these NOW! New rims arrive on Tuesday and I need new rubber.

You suck fo sho! hahaha I just spent $700 getting some 225/40/18 tires. I had no idea you had some for sale.

I had no idea that I was going to buy a 8.5 inch wide rim....

I originally bought a 7.5 inch wide rim and it was on backorder for 6-8 weeks -- I later cancelled that order and bought something in stock which is a hotter rim anyways.

According to the manufacturer I can get it to stretch wide enough but I personally think a 235 would fit much better - a 245 would be ideal but I think I'll rub like an old whore if I lower the car later.

Body kit/Rims/Rear strut tower bar/intake

Body kit/Rims/Rear strut tower bar/intake

Hey all I havent post in a long time but I recently traded the contour in for a 04 wrx. And I have a few things left over that I just never got around to putting on the contour. And have been takeing up storage space for a few years now.

Full Andy's auto sport body kit w/ universal grill kit (Never taken out of box)

4 18 inch Enkei CDR-9's (need tires)

Rear strut tower bar (bought from ceger who was making them years ago)

Short ram air intake

I dont really have a specific price (make an offer) but if possible I want to sell all of it together to avoid any hassle. And I am willing to take a big loss from what I paid originaly. And I kind of what to sell local I will bring it to you or meet half way I live in Delafield Wisconsin (Right in the middle of milwaukee and madison)

Holy crap! Doug?!?!! I sold you my SE seats wayyy back in the day. That was like '02 or '03 - still trying to sell the andy's kit huh?
Here is what the wheels look like:
CDR9.jpg

Hey all I havent post in a long time but I recently traded the contour in for a 04 wrx. And I have a few things left over that I just never got around to putting on the contour. And have been takeing up storage space for a few years now.

Full Andy's auto sport body kit w/ universal grill kit (Never taken out of box)

4 18 inch Enkei CDR-9's (need tires)

Rear strut tower bar (bought from ceger who was making them years ago)

Short ram air intake

I dont really have a specific price (make an offer) but if possible I want to sell all of it together to avoid any hassle. And I am willing to take a big loss from what I paid originaly. And I kind of what to sell local I will bring it to you or meet half way I live in Delafield Wisconsin (Right in the middle of milwaukee and madison)

How much for the rear strut tower bar? I can pick up too.

What a waste :nonono: I wish I would have had the money when that guy with the lift in his garage was buying it :mad:

^^I meant when he was selling it. For whatever reason my mom's computer's web browser won't let me edit it with having an error and shutting down. So, anyways, what a shame :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back