• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes Marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stock foglight relay and stock headlight switch with pull out fog light....

PM me your offer before it hits Ebay....

Last edited:
Andy Motorsports Body Kit for 1998+ Ford Contour
Brand new never installed
Rear and side skirts will fit previous years.
Here's What The Kit Looks Like Installed
(Link posted instead of pics because it's not my car)

Body Kit Sold - Rims Still For Sale

Enkie 17" RS5 rims, Not perfect condition, not beat to hell. You'll need tires.

Local Pick ups only - Will Not Ship
Buy both items save on shipping, because you won't have to make two trips...
Might deliver for gas and Hooters beer and wings....

Aluminum Intake Manifold from a 3L Duratec. Rumor has it is these bolt right up to your 2.5 Duratec. I thought I could polish it to replace the plastic intake manifold from my 3L Contour SE, but they arent interchangeble, but they say it will bolt up to a 2.5.

Headlight Switches with foglight pull out, Dash Trim pieces included.
Set price with or without shipping.

Steve

ST200 Rims and SVT Exhaust

ST200 Rims and SVT Exhaust

Set of 4 ST200 17" rims with 215/45 17 Kuhmo tires. Two tires have a few miles left, two do not. Two rims are without blemish. Two have slight curb rash. PM me for more pictures if you are interested.

SVT exhaust. Great shape.

Aftermarket SVT front grill. Looks like OEM. Great shape.

Jeff

Attachments

• Contour SVT Exhaust - Small.JPG
    Contour SVT Exhaust - Small.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 0
  • ST200 - 4.JPG
    ST200 - 4.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
EO rims for sale

EO rims for sale

hey, i got four EO rims with tires. two of the tires have a lot of tread, and the other two have some left but not much. rims are in ok shape. have some scuffs but not bent, dented or anything. some new paint would make them like new. only asking $200. local pickup would be nice. i live in delafield, WI. will be moving to glendale heights, IL next month. will post pics if someone's actually intrested.

if anybody has a svt rear bumper in good condition pm me I'm looking for one and willing to drive a few hours

I have one sitting at a shop in Illinois which came off M!key's car... its dented but the shop kept it for me as they thought it could be fixed reasonally cheap and sold later.

I bought a replacement prior to receiving M!keys car...

not giving it away free but I will sell it for a very decent price, it also has Elky mesh installed into it yet.

I'm a cheapskate.

I'm a cheapskate.

I'll take your exhaust. I will keep it for spare parts.

Sincerely,

Johnny T.

That's Cool. If Mr Barnes, doesn't need it, I will save the exhaust as a spare. (Contour's are like Ford Falcons, if you take care of them, they keep going and going and going......)

96 Mystique Parts FS

96 Mystique Parts FS

Almost all parts available. Let me know what you may need. Has brand new coil, wires, plugs, water pump, timing belt, turbine speed sensor. It is the Zetec 4cyl. 4 aluminum rims with very good matching tires. Good fenders, doors, hood deck lid, and glass. It is white with blue interior. Interior is in very good shape.Also have spare Zetec that was sold with car and is suppose to be good but I have no info on it's mileage or condition but it is a 96.

Good E0s for sale

Good E0s for sale

I am selling a good set of E0s, they have no curb rash or any major scrapes. When they are cleaned up they look almost new.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back