• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes Marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
A complete set of SVT front & rear struts. These came off of my 50,000 mile Contour. They were working fine I just wanted a firmer ride so I went with Bilsteins.

I will give them away! FREE! YOU PAY FOR SHIPPING, however.

They will ship from 60473 zip code.

SOLD!

Last edited:
I forgot to add this item to my last post.

I have a set of NEW Weapon R SS headers with flex pipe. These have the 3 bolt flange. I repeat they are new, never installed. A good deal

THESE ARE SOLD!

Last edited:
Selling my 17" 2004 Focus SVT wheels w/tires. Check t3h classifieds for more info and pictures.

I'm in Grand Rapids so local pickup would be good.

Molded Mirko front bumper currently in primer gray. Needs a little work to be ready for paint. I picked it up from the previous owner when I bought the SVT, but I no longer have a use for it because I plan on tracking the car alot and don't want to risk damaging it or swapping bumpers every weekend. PM for pics.

99 CSVT in Chicago area

99 CSVT in Chicago area

I bought it with 77K miles ~3 months ago
Now has about 79500 miles
With the following already done:

- 17" SVT tuner wheels with Kumho tires
- 4 New SVT Struts
- interior carpet
- trim pieces, parking boot
- Cruise Control Module
- HVAC resistor pack, and headlight switch
- Fuel Filter, Spark Plugs, PCV, Full Brake Bleed

I have also put Michelin Ice X tires on some other rims for the winter.
I put a new BAT Y-pipe and converter.
And new front ball joints.
What the car needs: The rear bumper is cracked.The previous owner was rear ended and never got a new bumper cover. , When the previous owner did the shocks he broke the speed sensor on the passenger side rear wheel as a result the ABS light is on (haven't had time to replace or find a new one)
The car is not perfect, small dings on it, interior is a 7 out of 10... but it drives very nice and gets great gas mileage, I get around 22 in the city and 26 on the highway, my best tank was a 30.4mpg and worst a 19.7mpg. It's got some decent acceleration and has some small mods (K&N cone, plug wires, cleaned UIM)

Here are pics of the car right after the previous owner got the wheels (the old wheels and tires come with the car):

P1010551.JPG

P1010552.JPG

P1010553.JPG

P1010554.JPG

P1010555.JPG

P1010556.JPG

P1010557.JPG

P1010558.JPG

Couple of things to note, there is no radio included with the car, I'm keeping the newly installed Kenwood. Also, so no one's time is wasted, the car is very photogenic, it looks better in the pics than it does up close (i.e. small dings, rock chips etc) I don't want you to think the exterior is mint, not counting the bumper, the exterior is about a 8 out of 10.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back