• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes Marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
motor and trans is pulled out of the car. shell is going to the scrap yard this weekend. car is in good shape hate to scrap it. just looking for what the scrap yard will give me for the car, you come and get it

Any part off it is available or the rolling chasis is available? I am just looking for like three parts, that's all.

Let me know what you have available.

Thanks.

E0 SVT Wheels and Tires FS

E0 SVT Wheels and Tires FS

Everyone has probably heard that my son totaled #6. It had the winter tires and wheels on so I have the original 4 E0 SVT wheels, lug nuts, and center caps. Mounted to the wheels are Bridgestone Potenzas, the fronts are about 60%, the backs are at least 90%. These are first day production, so the center caps SVT is silver like the cap, no black SVT. No shipping, pick up only in Middleville, MI. PM for price.

WTB: Driver front door pref black for SVT

WTB: Driver front door pref black for SVT

I need Driver Front door for my Black SVT if anyone has one or can get one PM me and let me know!

Thanks..

Prefer black but car is being painted so no big issue if not

i have one from a 96, dunno if they are different or not. its t red. where at in IN are you?

I need the Front Right Wheel SPLASH SHIELD. In good condition or with no tears.

Thanks a lot!

Black CSVT For sale

Black CSVT For sale

i know this isnt the place to be placing for sale ads but since u felas are in the area of my CSVT i figure i give u the first try

98 CSVT

P&P heads
headers

thats really all ive done with it as far as mods

x000 obo

needs to be gone by 11th of april

2816784960 leave message if no answer

Last edited by a moderator:
FS: Zex Wet Nitrous Kit

FS: Zex Wet Nitrous Kit

for sale: zex wet nitrous kit (Pick-up Only)
chicago or waukesha, wi area

Full 10 lb bottle and bottle brackets
All necessary lines and fittings
Nozzle, 3 different jets (35, 50, 100 shot)
Solenoids
Push button switch, WOT switch, relay

you were following me one morning this week on the beltline and later passed me only to exit real fast.

Are you looking for the car or, do you know who it was? Sorry to butt in if directed at someone. I was on the beltline the morning of the 10th and exited at Whitney Way around 7:30 a.m. Slow reply...I've been gone for over a week.

I start my work shift at 7am so it wasnt you.. also I know what his car looks like.. he has a pre-98 that is a bright teal color with a damaged front end.

I never see SVT's on the roadways :(

Apologies. I'm very seldom on the beltline. Coincidently, I was that week and felt obligated to answer. I couldn't tell if you were asking who it may have been, or if you knew. "It's all clear now", said the blind man. :shrug:

have some mint e1s with crappy tires sheboygan wi

FS 99 SVT Contour

FS 99 SVT Contour

Anyone wanna buy my car? I have owned it about 9 months or so and I hate to get rid of it but I don't need 5 vehicles. Just installed a new tensioner pulley/belt, new Denso Iridium plugs not to long ago. Here are the details.

100,245 miles Silver Frost/Midnight Blue, Pwr locks/windows/keyless, 18" ADR wheels w/new Goodyear Eagle F1 All-Season Tires, Custon Stainless Supertrapps exhaust, Pro-M Intake/MAF, new BAT springs/struts/bushings, B&M short shifter, Mirko Racing splitter, Autometer Phantom Volt/Fuel & Oil Pressure gauges, Alpine CD player w/JBL speakers & dual 12" Sony subs/amp
33dfcet.jpg

2e0ra8i.jpg

315h379.jpg

rwphrc.jpg

30u8e3n.jpg

2602zpl.jpg

2we9vmu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back