• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

TX Meet

hey guys I am a neco member and would love to attend would you like for me to post about this on the neco forum?

I don't think that there have really been any conclusions drawn yet as to any of the specifics or even if something will happen but if something did get drawn up over on neco then it might translate back over here.

YEAH i know its not figured i'd see though. doesnt matter no one wants to go to anything if nothing is organized.

Hrmmm. Don't tell me the enthusiasm just DIES in here.

Once it warms up, maybe even once I'm 21, I'd be happy to go meet up with you guys. Of course, my Mystique isn't mine anymore, but I'd enjoy the thrill of hunting down sedans on the backbone with my truck! If I can get one of my Fox-body friends to fix the interior of his car already, I could almost guarantee his involvement as well.

A cammed 5.0 should make up for the loud Silverado tailing you guys...

I didnt think that there were this many members in TX. Its way to cold right now. I was school last night and it was 29 degrees w/o wind chill. I was playing football none the less.

i would be happy just going to like a show-n-shine around the DFW area or maybe even the austin san antonio area, just meet up and check everyone's rides and maybe grab some food and maybe go on a cruise.....i live in bumfuk aint nuthin to do but sit on ur ass or mow the grass and the grass aint growin

Last edited:
yeha its werid cause i work in irving and on my way home i always seen a tone of cougars and contours and never anyone on these forums. :shrug:

yeha its werid cause i work in irving and on my way home i always seen a tone of cougars and contours and never anyone on these forums. :shrug:

Me and 68fordman go to school in grand praire/ arlington. I dont know about him but I hardly ever see contours. I see alot of cougars but no SVTs. Where in Irving do you work.

oh :censored::censored::censored::censored: i gotta throw this out there, yesterday on I-20 west i saw a pre 98 tour with a friggin VINYL TOP yes like it was a caddy, it was some old white guy driving.........i never see any SVTs, i saw a FSVT last week in front of walmart

oh :censored::censored::censored::censored: i gotta throw this out there, yesterday on I-20 west i saw a pre 98 tour with a friggin VINYL TOP yes like it was a caddy, it was some old white guy driving.........i never see any SVTs, i saw a FSVT last week in front of walmart
It was a Dealer option/add-on. It's called the Presidential Edition.
http://members.aol.com/blammorock/car3.jpg

Last edited:
there are a few CSVT's and a few cougars down here that I have seen....none of them pull off the road to chat....maybe they are always busy..

Back