• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The official who's going thread

Ah bah... everything is going to go smooth Bob. There won't be any problems with the switch... your people have testing everything for us right.. ;) What is it 28 days now or something... I hate that clock they have in the lower level hallway. I think something is going to explode when that thing gets to zero.

Besides you can just be on call... like me all the time haha.

Its called "Hypercare"... It is to last 2 months, and my team lead is expected to start her maternity leave the first week of May... so, that makes me both the team and the lead.

As far as having a job... I'm crossing my fingers I still have mine too. Looks pretty promising for the future since they put me in charge of all the vibratory systems for the new machines though.

I'm counting the seconds until this last sentence gets used in a totally inappropriate way. It may not happen in this thread, but it will happen somewhere... :nonono::help:

See you again soon. I'll be driving up again on the 30th and be there until at least the 8th.

i offered to help waaay back in the summer of last year, and was summarily shut down. which is fine... but i have to agree with steeda. it is ironic that people :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:ed so much about steedas poor planning, yet here we are two months away with no hotel and no firm schedule. :shrug:

Dave, come on now, this event is well planned out and is in the hands or the originators and its the 10th anniversery, no problems, everything is going to be fine:shrug: I see the list of people showing up and its pretty huge as it should be the 10th anniversery and I can't wait to see all the pics and videos from it too!

Dave, come on now, this event is well planned out and is in the hands or the originators and its the 10th anniversery, no problems, everything is going to be fine:shrug: I see the list of people showing up and its pretty huge as it should be the 10th anniversery and I can't wait to see all the pics and videos from it too!

is there a hotel yet? nope. is there a dyno yet? nope. is there a set schedule yet? nope.

yes, totally well planned out.

i'm not saying it won't go off without a hitch... i hope it does. mark is a capable guy. but a lot of people (including him, IIRC) were :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:ing at jason last year, and none of this stuff was this far up in the air, this close to the event. it was done in JANUARY!

but hey, at least you're keeping marks balls warm for him. :)

As far as having a job... I'm crossing my fingers I still have mine too. Looks pretty promising for the future since they put me in charge of all the vibratory systems for the new machines though.

"job".........."vibratory systems"..........hmmm....whatever floats your boat I guess hahahaha!

Is that like that old NWA song where they say "gently place the balls into the mouth and.....hummmmmmmm" Get it all baby.......(if you bump or bumped NWA then you know what's up!)

I noticed that to. I figured it was just part of the Time of the Month Warning System we just had installed for all of our female members. :shrug:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Ryanblacksvt aka:dbag=Towing the 3.0l turbo there
2. Black 98 CSVT bringing both cars!!! (fingers crossed)
3. Devanmc - POS Zetec
4. SHOgoFast - 3.0T
5. rouar - undecided
6. dacker - SVT
7. TRicker - Clockwork
8. Clay SVT - SVT
9. ContourGuy9817 - Cougar
10. Loco4G63 - MS3
11. Pre98 - TGT
12. ronssvt - SVT
13. blu_fuz - 1 1/2 Eggplants
14. Buddy Palumbo - 6 SportWagon
15. frenchblueC2 & Cobra - SVT
16. dtour - rollin in the SVT w/Fuz and his 1 1/2 ride
17. Wien_Sean - SVT w/new 3L
18. CSVT_2004 - SVT
19. Beans - SVT (if the planets all align)
20. 99redSVT - 2.5l turbo SVT
21. pipedsvt - SVT
22. KennyT772 - Either Betty or the M-Roadster. not sure which
23. BigBEN - SVT
24. Harrry&Mrs.Harrry---csvt
25. bhiggs89 (Brett)-with the Turbo CSVT
26. SVTWannaBe - Contour GL :S
27: Starjammir and his GF Charity in his SVT coming Fri night
28. SVT SNOB- Most likely my SVT
29. ZenBoy - in the STi
30. ZoomZoom Diva - RX-7 convertible if the weather looks good
31. TheMexicanJob - Driving The Shuttle, though i might drive home to get the ranger to kick some ass at the S&S, if its together.
32. MapofTaziFoSho - Cobalt SS turbo, so long as I'm still employed...
33. Stoobie. & Mrs Stoobie in the Se
34. Eurotour - Bugatti
35: offthewallds - 95 SeVT-ish
36. Brent372 & SVTFLEA - csvt "Rachel"
37. KerryKool - Koenigsegg CCR
38. Xchang - CBR929RR
39. CSVT#49 - GT40 Mark I
40. SVTcontourSVT-Flying up

Anyone else:shrug:

Please keep this thread OT!
We all know that you want the complete details and they will be forthcoming so hang in there. Thank you.

Now, back to who's going...

I'm working on going, still haven't heard anything back from the chair of the environment and society department...boy the professors slack a lot more than the students:nonono: But I really am I hoping to go.

1. Ryanblacksvt aka:dbag=Towing the 3.0l turbo there
2. Black 98 CSVT bringing both cars!!! (fingers crossed)
3. Devanmc - POS Zetec
4. SHOgoFast - 3.0T
5. rouar - undecided
6. dacker - SVT
7. TRicker - Clockwork
8. Clay SVT - SVT
9. ContourGuy9817 - Cougar
10. Loco4G63 - MS3
11. Pre98 - TGT
12. ronssvt - SVT
13. blu_fuz - 1 1/2 Eggplants
14. Buddy Palumbo - 6 SportWagon
15. frenchblueC2 & Cobra - SVT
16. dtour - rollin in the SVT w/Fuz and his 1 1/2 ride
17. Wien_Sean - SVT w/new 3L
18. CSVT_2004 - SVT
19. Beans - SVT (if the planets all align)
20. 99redSVT - 2.5l turbo SVT
21. pipedsvt - SVT
22. KennyT772 - Either Betty or the M-Roadster. not sure which
23. BigBEN - SVT
24. Harrry&Mrs.Harrry---csvt
25. bhiggs89 (Brett)-with the Turbo CSVT
26. SVTWannaBe - Contour GL :S
27: Starjammir and his GF Charity in his SVT coming Fri night
28. SVT SNOB- Most likely my SVT
29. ZenBoy - in the STi
30. ZoomZoom Diva - RX-7 convertible if the weather looks good
31. TheMexicanJob - Driving The Shuttle, though i might drive home to get the ranger to kick some ass at the S&S, if its together.
32. MapofTaziFoSho - Cobalt SS turbo, so long as I'm still employed...
33. Stoobie. & Mrs Stoobie in the Se
34. Eurotour - Bugatti
35: offthewallds - 95 SeVT-ish
36. Brent372 & SVTFLEA - csvt "Rachel"
37. KerryKool - Koenigsegg CCR
38. Xchang - CBR929RR
39. CSVT#49 - GT40 Mark I
40. SVTcontourSVT-Flying up
41. boumacj (most likely in the silver one)

Back